Chapter 5

Author's POV

10 years later.

A girl held a knife as she walked alone on a dark alley. She sang creepily, making those people who sees her distance themselves in fear.

Her phone rang. "Yo, Sanzu?"

"Naya. Have you done the task? The boss is asking for your presence." the drug addict said. She sighed.

She was supposed to be dead, that's what they told her. However, her "friend" did not let her be buried. He never believed that she's dead.

Luckily, she survived after a year of being on comatose. The guy planned to not let the gang know about her.

She thought he did it for their sake. Since the gang felt so dead after the announcement of her death. However, it was for his selfish reason.

He didn't want the other guys to have her again. Not after she almost died.

"Hmm. Tell him I haven't killed anyone yet. Let him pick me up." Naya, with her soft voice, told Sanzu.

The call ended. Her last mission was to kill someone named Mitsuya Takashi.

There, she saw a man with an earrings. His eyes widened.

"N...Naya?" He asks. The girl never answered.

He didn't skip the chance. This time, he ran to her and hugged her like there's no tomorrow.

"How... where were you?"

The girl shut him up with her finger. She looked at him like a dead woman.

"Quiet." She says as she stabbed him on his back. She thought the guy would fight back.

Instead, the guy puts his forehead on hers and he holds her head gently. He rubbed her hair so gentle that it looks like he's petting a furry kitten.

"I miss you. We all do." He said that with a smile on his face.

"It was not Yuzuha all along. It was you whom I truly loved." He continued.

"I liked her, yes. But I loved you. Secretly. Mikey just loves you so much. I couldn't bring myself to break him." His voice cracked as he started to tear up.

The girl just listened.

Then spoke.

"Gee, thanks. I guess." Her voice was void of emotion as she stabbed him again. Takemichi saw it all.

"If jealousy was a disease, I've been infected already. Look what it got me?" She sarcastically laughed. The man didn't respond. He lost his consciousness already due to losing blood too much.

Takemichi cried and blamed himself again.

He went to Naoto and let him investigate about Mikey and Naya.

"The girl, Naya. She's been under Bonten's care ever since the group was made. It seems like Mikey hid her from all of you." Naoto said, looking at the information he gathered.

Takemichi couldn't accept that. That's why he time leapt again.

He hoped that those two would have a good future.

The End!

——

Author's Note

This is the end... but I plan on making Mitsuya's pov. Yes or no?