This gemblin really been giving us information, but we just think it's an lie.

I heard the door open, i looked who open it and it was shuichi.

He looked at me confused, and mentally asking question why i'm still here.

But he saw me looking inside the wardrobe, so he go closer and looked inside the wardrobe

That make us get out of here, and that really change my perspective to kokichi.

Flashback end

I just don't want to be an softy infront of everyone, so i keep that hate act on kokichi.

Shuichi knows that, but i didn't know that kaede hate kokichi, she's a sweet person.

But i guess not, i really can't do anything about the fight because i'm just a normal collage student now.

I look at him and he look exhausted, he's about to fall down but some man pop out, out of no where and catch him.

He lay him down, and the ghoul speak about he's here.

They are fighting, they are extremely fast, i can't catch it.

"Hey you there"

The guy shout and look at my direction, i'm shocked that he saw me.

"Help me get this squad out of here, and you too help her"

He look at the other side and i saw shuichi, he have worried on his eyes.

Shuichi POV

I'm on the place where is the owl fight, and i'm very late, but when i got there i saw ko- suzuya is the only one fighting.

All of the squad is knocked out, and suzuya is still fighting it, but he just repeatedly getting thrown out.

I want to stop him and drag him to safe place, where he can be safe, and not always getting his life on danger.

But i can't, this fear is devouring me whole, all i can do is watch, watch him getting hurt.

But when his very exhausted, and that really worried me so much, and when he falls down.

i'm about to run to him but he got catched by a man with white hair and black with gold pattern case.

"Hey you there"

I heard him said, he look at the other side of the area.

"Help me get this squad out of here, and you too help her"

He looked at me, i look at the person he talk first, and it bring shocked on my face.

It's maki, what is she doing here?, but i'm not going to ask her that, we do what he said and get the squad out of the area.

And suzuya is still on my hands, he's so light but not as lighter as on the killing game.

I visited the hospital after the rescue on kaneki, and when i tell them i know the truth.

The doctor that incharge of kokichi tells me everything.

He said that his red eyes are his original eye color, and his hair is about the poison he get on the killing game.

Well every dead on the killing game will get on the reality but only 10%

For example, korekiyo got boiled alive, in reality he have burn scars all over his left arm.

I let my anger devour me, and let go of kokichi, i should be by his side on the killing game.

But i let go of him, and let him rot on that hydraulic press. And that cause me damage on my heart

And guilt and disappoinment on my self.

But now that his on my arms again, i will restart what's our relationship, and never let him go.

No

Matter

What

Even it cause of my life