Chapter 2

Dean woke up, feeling Castiel beside him. He sat up slowly, trying not to make the futon creak to wake up Castiel. He got up and walked downstairs for some breakfast. 
When he walked into the kitchen, Mary was making eggs and bacon. "Mom, why do you only make good food when Castiel is over?" Dean took a seat at the counter and watched as his mom made dinner. 
"Oh, good-morning to you too." She smiled at Dean and placed a plate in front of him with eggs, bacon, and a glass or milk to the side. "Where's Castiel?"
Dean took a big bite of his food. "He's still asleep." He picked up his glass and his mom saw his hand.
"You're wearing that ring on your ring finger. People are gonna think you're married," she joked. Dean swallowed hard. 
"Uhm, yeah..." Dean was about to tell his mom when his dad, John, came down the stairs. "Morning Dad!" Dean jumped up out of his seat and hugged his father. He didn't know he was home from work today. 
"Morning Dean." He hugged his son back and smiled. "Where's my other two trouble makers?"
"Sam and Castiel are still asleep." Mary placed another plate on the counter, for John to eat. "Eat before you go back to work, hun." She walked over to John and kissed him. "I'm going to go get Sam up. He doesn't need to be getting used to sleeping in so late." She left and headed up the stairs. 
Dean and John sat beside each other at the counter eating and talking, when John noticed the ring. 
"Ring?" John pointed to Dean's finger. 
"Huh?" They weren't talking about rings. Then it hit him. "Oh, yeah, Mom gave me quarters and I got a ring out of the vending maching at the mart."
"You're wearing it on the wedding finger. You married behind my back?" He smiled and laughed at Dean, of course he was kidding, but Dean kind of did get married. 
Dean finished up eating and went up to wake Castiel. 
"Cas....Cas!" Dean jumped on Castiel on the futon, it creaking under them. 
"Arrrg...nffgg, what Dean?" Castiel grabbed a handful of covers and pulled them over his head, blocking the light. 
"Cas, wake up. I already ate breakfast, and-" Dean fell backwards when Castiel sat up quickly. 
"What?! You ate without me! Awh man!" Castiel jumped up and ran down to the kitchen, with Mary putting a plate on the counter. 
"Here sleepy head. Breakfast." She patted Castiel on the head and went to make a pack lunch for John when he leaves for work. 
Castiel ate while Dean was looking at the rings on their fingers. "Hey Cas..."
"Hmmm?" He had a mouth full of eggs. "What?"
Dean lifted up his right hand with the ring. "Do you think we're actually married? I mean...do you?"
Castiel swallowed his food, and turned his stool to face Dean. "I don't know if the marriage is real, cause dude. We're 10; but...I...I do like you." He lowered his head down, so he wasn't looking at Dean anymore. 
Dean let a smile rise on his face. "Should we like, you know. Tell our parents? They asked about my ring today. Dad even asked if I got married behind his back! Maybe he kno-"
"Calm down Dean. We didn't actually get married. Mom said something about papers when you marry someone. We didn't have any papers. So we didn't actually get married." Castiel turned back to his food, and finished eating. 
The two boys walked into the living room to watch some TV. Spongebob was on, but since Sam was in the room, they had to watch his shows. So it was stuck on Adventure Time. They plopped down on the sofa, sitting right beside each other when John and Mary joined them. Dean nudged Castiel's leg, and pointed with his head towards his parents. Castiel nodded. 
Dean didn't exactly know how to tell his parents that Sam married them so he just clenched his eyes and shouted it out. 
"Sammy married me and Cas!" He held up his and Castiel's hands that had the rings on them. 
He slowly opened his eyes when he didn't hear them say anything. He saw them both smiling at him. 
"You two got married; and here Sammy did it?" John was slightly laughing now.
"Yeah! I did! They tried to make me watch them kiss, but I left." Sam went back to playing with his action figures.
"That's cute you guys! You think you actually got married?" Mary stood up and looked at their rings. "These are going to turn your fingers green. Let me see them." They gave her their rings, and she painted a clear coat of nail polish on them. They quickly dried, and she gave them back. "Here, now they won't turn your fingers green." She smiled at them and went to sit back down. 
"So...you're not...angry?" Dean looks from his mom to his dad, to Castiel. All of them smiling at him.
"No, because it's not an actual marriage; but if you two actually get married, you better tell us. We want to be there." John wrapped his arm around Mary. 
Dean looked over at Castiel and hugged him. "Woo, they're not mad."
"I told you they wouldn't be." Castiel smiled.
Dean layed his head on Castiel's shoulder, and watched Adventure Time with the family.