'Thank you so much y/n you are also really important me .... But am sorry you suffered because me'

You slowly came near her and hugged her ..

'you don't have to apologize or blame yourself for anything ...just know for now that I will always be here if you need me'

'Hai' she cried loudly in your arms...

After a while you both sat down leaning your back against wall and looking forward ... You took out your lunch it to give her... (Her favourite cookies... )

'Wow y/n...you always know how to lighten my mood'

She munched on your cookies while you chuckled... It felt like old times like you use to... You were looking at her and a smile appeared on your face...

'That guy ...his name is baji right? ' she said while munching ... you looked at her face in confusion and asked

'Who? '

'Your boyfriend'

'My boyfriend?'
Your head started aching again as you started remembering again what happened that time all the memories came flooding you started remembering the time you spent with him... And about the last incident... After a while the pain went away with your memories back ...

'Yess' you smiled while looking down...

'He is quite hot though ' when she said that your mood lightened so you looked towards her and said...

'Umm yah he really is'
You blushed when you said that yumemi looked at your face with an mocking expression...

'Oh what am I seeing our little girl is blushing ' she took out your phone and clicked a pic...

'Yoshi now I will keep that as my wallpaper'

'Sure '

As she noticed that the smile on your face disappeared and you looked really sad ..her expression also changed as she asked..

her expression also changed as she asked

'Are you worried about the fight? '

You hesitated a bit and looked at other direction to avoid eye contact...

'So I was right...'

You looked down and asked her

'Hey yumemi'

'Hai'

'Can I ask you something? '

She smiled while looking down...

'Go ahead'

'Umm I made him a promise that he can rely on me and I will protect him but i don't know what to do ...i am really confused ' as you bit your lips so hard at the last sentence that it started bleeding...

It went dead silent for a while ...

'Well do what your heart tell you to' you looked towards her and she was facing towards you now...

'And also break up has nothing to do with the promise that you made him' as she grinned while looking at you... You smiled and said ...

' I guess..you are right ' she saw you smiling

'Thanks yumemi I think I have decided what to do? '

She smiled back and said

'I know you really cares about that guy so do your best okay'

'She passed a grin and your eyes widened as you smiled back and said..

'Yes I will '

As she continued...

'But'

'But?'

'But if he leaves you again ...I will come down and smack his ass and for sure will snatch you away from him ' you laughed hearing those words...

'What's so funny? ' she asked while pouting... I thought I looked serious...

'Hahaha because you know....Baji San is really a good guy but we still haven't made up yet...'

She blushed a bit hearing you say that and turned her head in other direction and said
'I ain't coming now'

As you both started laughing

...it felt forever like this but even if it felt so long and waited it's worth it even if its a dream .. .. you don't want to leave now but it's not possible ... You still have people that love and care about you ... So now it's time to moveon...

after a while when you both finished laughing you both sat down in comfortable silence your back leaning against wall...you both closed your eyes and felt the cold breeze hitting against skin...

This dream doesn't feel like one it feels so real and good ....it happened after so many years .. No sleep paralysis no nightmares no demons ...

You finally did what you wanted for so long and now you can think of her and smile...

'It's time now y/n ...' She said

you were looking down and smiling...

' is it already? '

'Well yes but you can stay if you want to ' she said while grinning...

You got up from you position and fixed your uniform...

'I would love to yumemi but I have something important I need to do first'

She looked towards you her eyes widened she then sighed and looked down while smiling with closed eyes...

'Well all the best'

You gulped while looking down because it's really hard to convince baji when he decided on something... But am not gonna lose to him at any case... I will protect my promise and bring you back ....

And he really owes me atleast a date after that...

(your mind is rotating around two things that baji will probably kill kisaki and end up in jail that's why you wanted to stop him but more importantly the fact that he will do something really reckless)

You looked up while smiling towards her and said
' thanks yumemi '

As you started to walk but then turned around to see that she was still relaxing...

'Come on atleast say bye'

'Am too lazy for it'

'Seriously ? '

'Just joking'
as she stood up and passed a big smile

'Bye y/n' her smile was so real and maybe that was the first time.. That was her genuine smile and it was so beautiful ... Your eyes widened and a smile appeared on your face ...

'Bye yumemi we will meet again...' as you opened the door of the rooftop and suddenly you woke up...

(Do you think your heart can handle seeing him dying? )