Escaping Expulsion

Start from the beginning

"Oh you weren't in our room, so I was looking for you," the King of Techno answered.

Both Noel and Agnes gasped as the older sister squealed, "You two slept together in the same room? Aaaawww, our baby sister grew up so fast!"

Aggie growled before replying to Trollex, "Actually, I was going to see Aunt Elsa today. I was scheduled to help her with the family business at the Resano-Borra Industry."

"Ooh, I just heard of that. What's the business?"

"About providing a variety of water and Hydrominations-based accessories for home securities that specializes in weaponry. Hydrominations are water creatures that look like Trolls in shape that can do whatever you want."

"Ooh, interesting."

Just then, various hooded figures were seen entering the gate with a banner above that said, "PRIVATE SALE". Rome, Mary Beb, Ryan Agues, and Lara were at the gate, welcoming the investors.

"Well, I better go," Aggie said before turning to her siblings, "You two can go home now," she then walked towards the gate while passing by the other Trolls in hoodies.

"Good luck," Trollex waved, then noticed Noel and Agnes were staring at him, "What?"

"You know we supported your relationship with Aggie, but if something happened to our sister, and you're involved in this..." Agnes gestured a finger across her neck as warning to kill him if he hurt their little sister.

Trollex gulped and nodded to promise to take care of Aggie.

"Well, see ya, Trollex!" Noel smiled.

"I think Aggie made the right choice. You are really cute," Agnes playfully pinched Trollex's cheek as she and Noel walked off.

Trollex smiled in relief that Aggie's family accepted him, and he had nothing to worry for their relationship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Aggie entered the door, Lara used her telekinesis to place a paper which said, "HEX ME" on one of the hooded figures' backs. The 4 Borra siblings giggled quietly.

Inside the Resano-Borra household, the hooded figures gathered in front of a stage. 3 hooded figures were standing at the front porch of their house as light shined on them.

"Welcome, valued investors, to our annual," one of the 3 hooded figures removed her hood, revealing herself to be Elsa, "Resano-Borra Industries private sale!"

The other two hooded figures removed their hoods, revealing to be Erlin and Celerina.

"If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help," Elsa continued as she joked around, "And, if you've got an enemy or two... Well, who are we to judge?"

The investors laughed in response. Elsa then added while pointing to her older sister behind her, "These are my sisters, my assistants, Celerina and Erlin, my name is Elsa, and I know you'll love what we've got in store for you tonight. We are proud to present... the first glimpse of our crowning achievement."

Elsa, Celerina, and Erlin stepped aside, and up rose Aggie with a dry expression on her face, and next to her was a strange obscenities-like creature made of water in armor.

"The Hydromaton Soldier!"

The investors applauded. Aggie didn't like to participate in her Great Aunts' business, but she couldn't bail on her family, so she had to take part in the demonstration of her great aunts' new products.