The Secret Kindness of Aggie Galido

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy was tying a ribbon a basket of cupcakes and treats in the kitchen of her room.

"Popsqueak, you're a little too overwhelmed to give gifts to the Trolls in Harmonious Land. You even give gifts to someone who didn't like us," Val was there helping Poppy tying more ribbon on a basket

"Well, we don't want to act like them, right? Besides, this is my shot to be a good neighbor," the Queen of Pop smiled.

"Poppy!" Holly galloped inside with a small envelope, "Chaerman Bailey sent y'all ayy thank-you card faw a-givin' him ayy gift basket! this here is what y'all do bak in TrollsTopia!"

"I'm actually surprising a lot of the Magic Musical Trolls we know with baskets today. What better way to show someone how wonderful you think they are than to give them a gift for no reason at all, right?" Poppy giggled.

"Even to Scarlet, and Noah Aquino? Branch read the names on the tags.

"There must be a side of them that is good, right?"

Just then Trollex, Synth, Smidge, Cooper, and Demo drove a big wagon, and through the door.

"We're back to deliver more baskets, Poppy! Everyone loves them!" Cooper reported.

"Some even sent you than you cards," Smidge took out from her hair one-by-one, "Captain Raven, Principal Lauro, Mary Beb."

"Oh, and this one is from Aggie!" Demo pulled out a bunch of small cards from his hair.

Poppy was startled in confusion, "Wait, I didn't send Aggie a basket yet, and why would she sent cards? Did she live here with us?"

"Oh, she probably left early. I don't know where she had gone to. When Beat and I woke up, she was gone," Trollex said.

"Actually, she didn't send you cards, she sent something... for all of us!" the Rock manager added.

"Wait, all of us?!" Val took a card with her name on it, and read it.

Every Troll in the room took their cards, and read what was inside.

"Wow, she invited us to her godmother's birthday party this weekend!" Darnell chuckled.

"Wow, how great is this?!" Essence beamed, "I mean, after everything we have done for her, Aggie invited to us to a relative's birthday."

Just then, this made Trollex suddenly realize something, "That's nicer, and more generous, and kinda embarrassing to get invited to a party that we have no connection to Aggie's godmother," he then snapped out of his train of thought, "Wait, is it just me or is this confusing?"