The end of the beginning, yet the beginning of the end.

Percy POV

I woke up next to my boyfriends, Jason and Nico, happy to just stay there forever.

You may be saying, wait, what about Annabeth?

Well, after the war with Gaea, we both realized that we had feelings for other people, so we broke up. I mean we're still friends and all we just aren't dating.

Afterwards Piper and Jason broke up, for the same reasons, and afterwards Pipabeth became a thing and when the daughter of Aphrodite came in on the scene she somehow, single handedly got us all together ( sorry its so unoriginal and quick but I need to get to the story) . So know we are secretly dating, because we know our dads would freak out if they found out our love life, although they all know we're gay( if you're wondering how percabeth and jasper happened, when Percy touched the scarf in the first book, who was in the room? And Piper's fake memories speak for themselves ) .

Anyway, I woke up, woke up Jason and Nico, and we all got ready to go training and saving the gods,again. Except, that isnt what happened.

When we left my cabin, the first thing we saw was a crowd of mortals gathered around Thalia's tree, with one of the mortals being on a megaphone screaming "We know you freaks are in there! Just come on out already!".

What is going on?

Then we were transported to Olympus.