20.

"I know" that was all she replied, with a smile

"I know" that was all she replied, with a smile. How much she missed talking to him.

"now tell me what is this?" he took out that diary and showed that to her. Of course, she wasn't surprised. That feeling remained the same even when she was seeing him again after 3 years.

"um...... that's all the things you didn't know? Or.........how much I like you?" she chuckled, but her heart was feeling scared again. She didn't want to feel that pain again.

"why are you so selfish? Why were you suffering alone?" he frowned at her.

"I know that better than you. I even wrote there that I was born selfish. And if I didn't get through that alone, who would help me?" She smiled and looked up at that big tree with some butterflies flying around the pink flowers. Why was she doing that? Of course to prevent her self from crying again. Even she doesn't know how weak her heart was.

"do you still like me?" jungwon asked.

"of course I do. I loved you since before, I love you now and I don't think I can stop loving you even in my next life" she looked at him and tears started to build up again, making her vision blur.

But before they fell on her cheeks, he was quick to hug her. "don't cry again" he whispered and slid his hand through her hair.

"Yewonie, stop crying." He said but she was still crying while hugging him. How much she wanted to put her head in his chest, and she finally did that.

After a while, she stopped and loosed her grip from his waist and got apart. "have you always been crying like a baby because of me?" he asked her and wiped her tears from her cheeks. She nodded a little.

"I promise, I won't make you cry again. But, can you, wait for me a little more?" he held her hands and looked into her eyes. She could see the sincerity in his doe eyes. Their eyes were locked until she spoke.

"if you promise me than im willing to wait for you even when bullet rains."

"oh- what if bullet really rains? Would you stand outside of your house?" there it goes again, now the teasing will never stop if Jungwon starts them.

"yah!" he was running away from her and she was the one chasing.

"aey we're under the honest tree! You can't lie! Or I'll punish you!" he shouted while laughing his hearts out.

"yah sheep garden, come back here!"

They felt like they really went back to their olden days.

Somethings, are always good to happen, but they take a long time, and she knows, the people who gives up in the middle looses everything.

Plus, being selfish sometimes is not always really bad you know? (;

-THE END-

won boba T^T
he's adorable T^T