liar liar pants on fire

you rearranged my guts just yesterday... now this?! offence fucking taken, dickhead.

when jeongguk awoke from his lovely slumber; brain beginning to clash like cymbals, shrill and makes you brace your teeth in a grimace, taehyung, his now boyfriend, was not there.

he supposed he was in the kitchen, making breakfast for the two of them (like the damn angel he is). he always did. but the ravenette could not smell anything being cooked. rubbing his eye with a just-woke-up-sniffle, he quietly pads down to the kitchen.

taehyung was home. definitely home.

he could hear his chocolatey voice curl against his eardrums. muffled by the swinging door.

*mumble* — "don't worry, he's not even awake yet..." 

*unintelligible hushed tone*
"I'll come over to yours, yeah? ..... you're way more hotter! *more mumbling*  —"see you then, *murmering* love. okay, bye."

jeongguk silently gasped. could it be? it's been less than a fucking day of being in a  fucking couple and he's already cheating!

the younger was awestruck. his eyebrows furrowed, biting his chapped lips, trying to make sense of things. but how could he when it's right there in front of him?!

hes seething, betrayal coursing through his veins, rage pumping his heart now. fuck love, fuck this. even after that mindblowing sex yesterday?! how could he? how DARE he?

that lying asshole. and his annoyingly handsome face. god, who was he to think someone as fine and well off as him would stay with one person?

he probably has so many relationships. feeding them the same lies straight from his filthy hand.

that stupid cunt.

he quickly pads off back to the room, when he heard the ending tone to the phone call. laying down like he just was. the smaller makes a mental note, ingraining, inscribing into his mind what exact words came out of taehyungs filthy mouth on that phone call to whoever the fuck it was.

he closes his eyes when he hears taehyungs footsteps inch closer to the room, and feels a kiss being placed on his forehead.

what? why would he do that? OH! probably 'cause the bastard feels guilty. yeah, it all makes sense now. jeongguk uses all his strength not to grimace right now.

then he hears him hum away back to the kitchen. and hears a pan sizzling. now, he's making breakfast. 'yeah! as he should' the ravenette thinks, deciding to close his eyes for a bit. just... everything that had just unravelled has been so shocking. jeongguk felt betrayal simmer in his gut. feels a tear prickle at his pretty eyes. god, he couldn't even stand sleeping in this bed now.

surrounded,
suffocated,
in that dirty cheaters stupidly lovely scent.

wearing his stupidly comfy clothes.

in his stupidly cozy home.

still, he had to bare it for now.

thirty minutes later, the younger wakes up a second time from his nap. the smell of a heart breakfast permeated the atmosphere, invading his nostrils. and a lazy smile appears on his face. although, it wipes off as soon as he remembers, hits him like a truck. it was horrible. nastiest feeling he's had in a while.