Cheeky Little Fella

You were walking cheerfully on your way to your childhood friend Tsuna's house to head off to school together.

Many people found it weird for the two of you to know each other let alone being best friends. You were an angel in everyone's eyes that managed to melt even Hibari's cold heart with your cutest of smiles.

You weren't even halfway to Tsuna's house when you saw him running towards you in the distance.

"Wow Tsuna it's fancy to see you meeting me first." You said surprised watching him lean over to rest his hands on his knees in order to catch his breath. "Usually I'm the one to wake you up."

"Yeah well things are complicated at home right now so...yeah...." He trailed off scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Anyways let's go-"

Suddenly Tsuna was knocked to the ground by a baby in a fedora kicking him harshly in the head.

"Ow!" Tsuna shouted, holding his head in pain. "Reborn what the- OW!"

Reborn slapped him before scolding him. "Loser Tsuna no yelling at you tutor." He turns to you with curiosity. "Ciaossu, who are you?"

However you didn't hear his question because of how in a daze you were by his sudden arrival.

You reached your hands out towards Tsuna, who smiled gratefully up at you only for it to fall when you picked up Reborn instead.

"Awww you are just the cutest thing!" You squealed, hugging Reborn close to your chest not noticing the look of betrayal on Tsuna's face.

"(Y/n)-chan what about me?!" Tsuna shouted, catching your attention away from the baby who seemed rather pleased to be in your arms.

"Oh sorry Tsuna." You said sincerely as you went to place Reborn down to help him but Reborn seemed to tighten his grip on you refusing to let go. "Aww, he likes me." You smiled hugging the fedora wearing baby closer.

"Yeah he sure does." Tsuna grumbled glaring at where Reborn's hands were resting on your bust.

~Time Skip~

The next few weeks have been the craziest after learning your best friend was to be the future Vongla Mafia Boss. Your group of friends seemed to be growing as you were still able to capture their hearts with your angelic traits.

Reborn became more worried for not only the danger you'd be involved in but for the fact of all the new family members in Tsuna's group wanting to spend time with you.

Reborn was jealous that's why as you sat in Tsuna's room watching Gokudera tutor Yamamoto and Tsuna, Reborn clung to you pouting at the lack of attention he was receiving from you while you were laughing happily with Yamamoto.

"(Y/n)-chan Lambo here!" Lambo yelled from the window running towards you but Reborn stopped him by kicking him away from you.

Flying Lambo hit his head against the wall having the 10 year bazooka bounce out of his Cow Afro sending itself in Reborn's and your direction.

*POOF*

Your vision was clouded by pink smoke. Coughing you tried getting up but you found a weight on your waist and a pressure on your wrists.

As the smoke cleared you were surprised to find a handsome man straddling your waist holding both your wrist in one hand.

"W-who are y-you?" You stuttered blushing causing the stranger to smirk.

"Oh, aren't you adorable. I almost forgot how innocent you used to be before I came." He said licking lips as he placed his free hand under your shirt, trailing it up to your bra covered breast giving it a firm squeeze. "But these are the same, big as ever."

"W-what are you-" you squealed being cut off when he lifted his head giving you a good view of his piercing black eyes and his curly sideburns making you realize who he was.

"Reborn-" He cut you off again, crashing his lips into your so roughly you could taste his hunger in it.

"Get off (y/n)-hime you pervert!" Gokudera yelled, pulling out sticks of dynamite.

Adult Reborn glared at him pecking your soft lips one last time before a poof of pink smoke filled the room once again.

The clearing of the pink clouds revealed a baby Reborn back in your arms with his usual smug little smirk as all the boys in the room glared at him.

'Was that really Reborn?' You thought staring down at the baby Hitman in your arms smiling innocently up at you.

"Oh Reborn, you're just a cheeky little Fella." You said kissing him gently on his chubby cheek. "But that's why I love you."

"I love you too, Ciaossu." He whispered, cuddling into you.

'Lucky Bastard.' All the boys thought, wishing they could be in Reborn's spot in your arms.