"Then I'll see you tomorrow at school!" She smiled happily at me and ran in the distance as she wave goodbye.

She was a strange girl. Gurinishi was a girl I know from the last repeats. She was an inquisitive girl who ask weird questions, making people think she was dumb. I only shrugged at the strange encountering and went home.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Osano's POV

I woke up early as always when it comes to school, but I wasn't excited for school. I was excited to meet her again. This made me enthusiastic to go downstairs and make my special bento for her. I quickly head out at her house after I was done getting ready.

"Hey! Idiot! We're gonna be late again!" I shouted, only to sigh after that. She was oversleeping again.

"Idiot! If you don't wake up! You won't get any manga from me!" I shouted again.

"I'm awake!" The window slid open only to be greeted by a messy cute girl peeping of the window half asleep.

"If you're awake get down already, Idiot!" I said as I acted irritated by her behavior. Honestly, I have gotten used to her behavior. She quickly ran towards me with toast in her mouth while gasping for air.

"Geez! You're gonna be the reason I'll be late, idiot." I said with an annoyed tone."Alright! I'm sorry!" She chuckled a little and smiled at me. I could never get tired of that smile.While we were walking towards school, I noticed a familiar guy with the same uniform as us. He was the same guy I bumped into the convenience store. He had raven hair and black eyes. He also had a pale slim body, he'd be equivalent to a cat. He also would be a male version of her if not for that face.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-Lunch Time-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I can't believe it...

I sighed looking at the bento box I made for her. She got injured during PE and I couldn't visit her since the nurse told her to stay and rest and that she isn't to be disturbed.

"Now what," I sighed as I stared at the sky. Something in the corner of my caught my attention. It was the guy I bumped into but he looked a bit pitiful since he only ate an onigiri. I pitied him and besides I don't want the bento I made to be wasted anyway.

"Hey!" I shouted as I walked towards him to get his attention. The short male stared at me then looked around. After that, he then tilted his head and pointed at himself.

"Yeah you, idiot!" I said as I placed the bento on his lap. The small male looked at the bento like it was a foreign object.

"For me?" He asked while tilting his head.

"What are you an idiot?! Who else did I give this too?" I said, this time I was actually a bit irritated.

He then stared at the bento for a second then slowly opened it. There was a cute bear covered with delicious vegetables waiting to be eaten.