Love Scenario 1

____________________________________

Scenario 1: Osano Najimi

____________________________________

Ayato's POV

I felt something soft underneath me as I slowly move my body. I then slowly blinked and opened my eyes to only appear in a room. This beige room was were I carried my plans and were I slept in. My soft white bed I was on, the TV that I played on a long time ago on my left and a window next to my bed on my right. The shelf with my books and manga was on was in front of me, while the oak door was on it's right. The desk that I used for work are on the left side of the TV, while the big white rug was in the middle.

What got me staring was the bulletin board on the right side of my desk with my calendar hanging on it. It was Sunday and tomorrow wasn't the day I'd meet her but rather the start of my freshman year. I was literally given a fresh start.

I got up and went down with my pajamas on. My empty house was quite clean, and no red stains can be seen on sight. I check my fridge to make breakfast only to find nothing but rotten vegetables. Which only made me sighed in disappointment.

I closed the door behind me and went out to the nearest convenience store with a blue hoodie and jeans. I went in the store as the cool air brush my face. I looked in the shelves for noodles but when I turned to a corner I accidentally bump into someone.

"Ngh. Sorry," I said as I groaned from the sudden impact.

"Watch were you going, idiot!" A familiar male voice said. I looked up to see an angry tall orange with his hand on his hips. It was Najimi-senpai and he was her friend.

"I'm sorry, I'll be careful be time." I said bluntly but faked a smile to be polite

"You better be! Idiot!" He said with a loud angry tone, almost making scene with that kind of voice.

I apologized again then went to the cashier to finish my grocery and had I not realize when I got outside it was already 1:00 in the afternoon. As I walked home I accidentally bumped into someone. (Again)

"Ah! Sorry!" She quickly picked up her phone and helped me pick up some of my groceries. She had green long hair and had a soft tanned skin, and accompanied with green glittering eyes.

"Nice to meet you!" She beamed with curiosity all over her eyes.

"Hello." I said.

"You look like a student! Are you from Akademi High?" She asked enthusiastically.

I only nodded at the curious green girl in front of me. I would even call her a pear bouncing up and down from the overflowing of curiosity in her.

"I'm Midori Gurinishi! What's yours?" She said beaming with even more curiosity with the answer I gave her.

"I'm Ayato, Ayato Aishi" I said with the same emotionless face as always.