An Odd Sleepover

(So sorry for skipping updating the last few weeks, to be honest I just completely forgot lol.) I do have a note at the bottom that I'd love if you read, but for now, continue on with the chapter! ~M

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

After Peeves had revealed that it was Sirius Black that had attacked the Fat Lady, Dumbledore had ordered everyone in Gryffindor Tower to go sleep in the Great Hall. All the tables had been moved, replaced by what seemed like millions of sleeping bags. You'd think it would be really cold, but there seemed to be some sort of warming charm on them to keep them toasty.

   Soon, students from Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff were also crowding into the Great Hall, looking incredibly confused and disoriented. 

   I saw Malfoy grumbling something to Crabbe and Goyle, his hair a complete mess and he was shivering, pulling a silk (probably) robe tightly around his shoulders. 

   Imagine being rich, though... Like, would you be able to just buy gold plates and throw them out the window to show how rich you are? Now I'm just imagining a queen or something with gold flakes on her cheeks as she's swathed in the world's finest fabrics or something. Would you have to wear a corset, too? Sounds uncomfortable-

   "What in the world are you muttering to yourself about?" Harry whispered, nudging my shoulder. I was about to respond but-

   "Hey! Everyone into their sleeping bags!" Percy Weasley shouted. "Light's out in ten minutes!" 

   We quickly stole four sleeping bags for ourselves and dragged them into the corner.  We were now curling into our sleeping bags for the night. After a few minutes of silence, the lit candles were blown out and we were encompassed by darkness. 

   "Do you think... Black might still be in the castle?" Hermione whispered after a while. 

   "Dumbledore seems to think so," Ron muttered. 

   "I don't wanna talk about this..." Harry said. 

   "Right, anyway," I said in an attempt to change the subject, "Anyone excited for Halloween?" (a/n - I know this was supposed to happen on Halloween but oasdmgoadugn)

   "I wish they had horror films in the magical world..." Hermione mourned. "Those were fun to watch. I used to sit in front of the fire and watch them with my parents."

   "Films?" Ron asked, confused.

   "... Never mind." 

   "They don't have films here?" Harry asked, appalled. 

   I stifled a laugh. "You've been in this world for three years and you didn't realise that-"

   "No! I thought they were just, anti-technology or something!"

   "Oh my god-" 

   Then we spent hours trying to explain to Ron what films were, and then what horror films were, and even had to remind him that cameras were a thing for some reason. Well, until Ron just up and passed out, pausing the conversation for another time. 

   Hermione looked like she wanted to die (and I kinda did, too; Ron's snoring was pretty loud, considering we were right next to him). She stared at the ceiling in irritation for a few seconds before turning over and slapping Ron on the back of the head. 

   "Couldn't you snore any louder?" She hissed.

   "Wot?" Ron slurred (a/n - I'm so sorry I almost typed slutted-), eyes still bleary from sleep. Hermione huffed and pointedly rolled back around. (What an old married couple-)