wallet- sana (twice)

m/n was never really a pda sort of guy.
whenever he was with anyone, in group settings he tried to keep the 'couple stuff' as minimal as possible, just not to ruin the vibe i suppose.
but with sana, everything was different. maybe it was because of how shy she would get, or how he just loved to be hers, or how warm her hands and face and lips and body always were-
needless to say, he was alot more lovey dovey now.

"m/n! stop!" she giggled he kissed her cheeks over and over again, the quiet ambiance of the pier being interrupted by her laughs as tiny kisses painted her whole face, and what felt like a thousand eyes watching. Sana was a little embarrassed, but m/n always seemed to soothe these worries. something about being seen with him wouldn't be as bad as being seen alone. the night sky and street lamps illuminated the water so nicely, that she had rushed to come here, but this was not what shed thought.

     when m/n finally had stopped, they found an old man, his kind eyes and dimpled smile, watching them.
     "i remember being like you two. so young. so in love."
     Sana found herself a blushing mess, holding onto m/n's upper arm and hoping hed continue for the both of them.
     "how is she, sir?" he asked, seeing the smile on his face waver.
      "Still with me. We were so beautiful back then. We'd met through some college friends, and id never look back. Somedays are better than others. here, look." he took a small polaroid out of his dark green jacket and turned it towards them. a woman stared back with beautiful almond eyes, hints of yellow and orange jumping out into the sunlight. her smile looked just as contagious as the old man, her nose was slightly scrunched up.
      "she looks so kind, sir." he looked at the picture himself.
       "she is." he paused, as if to reminisce. "well, i guess ill be going." as he walked away, She pulled on m/n's jacket.
        "you have to keep a picture like that on you. its adorable!!"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 28, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

kpop idols x male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें