Chapter 37 - Vows

Bắt đầu từ đầu

His vows are words that I will treasure for the rest of my life.

"Kale, before I met you I had given up on all my dreams. I thought nobody could ever love me and that I would spend the rest of my life alone. But then I suddenly met you and everything changed. You are always by my side when I need you. Always listening when I need to talk and silent when I just need time to think. You give me space when I need space and fill the emptiness that threatened to drown me."

"Your patience and support led me to be able to trust again. You give me strength when I need strength and you forgive my weaknesses."

I promise to be the Luna to your Alpha. The yin to your yang. The light to your dark and the dark to your light."

"I promise you that I will give you more 'best days' to add to your list. I love you with all my heart Kale, and I promise that I will love you as long as I live"

---

<A/N: Sexy times. If not your thing, skip the rest of the chapter now.>

Jaxon

Puerto Rico is so beautiful. Kale's parents paid for the honeymoon as a wedding present for the two of us. They turned out to be even nicer in person than I expected. Lucille was so helpful with planning the wedding and she, Jenny and my mom helped me get everything put together in record time. After the party, we had to rush to catch our flight and just made it on time.

I hear waves crashing on the sand outside our cabin. The resort is a quaint, old style resort with cute cabins spread out along the beach. Night blooming flowers outside our window fill the room with a deliciously sweet fragrance. Everything is perfect.

Kale swooped me up in his arms and carried me across the threshold, so cliché, but I loved it.

"Kale," I laugh as he tumbles onto the bed with me, "I love you." He rolls over and straddles my hips, pinning me beneath his muscular body. I throw my arms around his neck and pull him down and press my lips against his. I open my lips and his tongue slips between them, battling with mine for possession of my mouth. "Mine", he whispers, pulling away to catch his breath.

He tugs my shirt out of my jeans and slowly unbuttons it before slipping it off my shoulders and tossing it on the floor. He slips his hand onto my belly, sliding it up to my nipples and pinches gently, twirling my nub between his thick thumb and finger.

"Ahh," I moan, electricity shooting from my nipple to my crotch as my dick swells uncomfortably in my tight jeans.

His lips move from my lips to his mark on my neck and he tickles it with the tip of his tongue sending waves of pleasure through my whole body. His hand slides down, caressing my body until it's stopped by my jeans. He unzips my jeans and slides them off my hips. He caresses my erection through the fabric of my boxers, teasing me, making me want him as I moan under his masterful ministrations. I reach down and undo his pants. Sliding my hand under the band of his boxers, I wrap my hand around his hard member making him moan against my neck.

After what seems like forever, Kale sits up for a moment to remove his own shirt and pants, dropping them on the floor along with my clothes. Reaching over to the nightstand he grabs the lube and squeezes some onto his fingers. Slipping them between my legs he begins to massage my opening, gently pressing in a finger and working it in and out, loosening my entrance. Before long another finger joins the first, and then a third.

"Are you ready love?" Kale asks, squeezing more lube into his hand and slathering it on his hard cock.

"Yes, yes, Kale." I moan, wanting him inside me.

He slides between my legs positioning his hard cock at my entrance. With a swift push, he slides all the way in, stretching my hole and filling my channel with his thick member.

"Oh Goddess, yes." I scream out, both pain and pleasure filling all my senses.

Kale give me a minute to adjust to his cock filling my channel and then he begins to move again. Pulling his hard member all the way out and thrusting back in, my prostate is being assaulted over and over as I moan with pleasure at each thrust. It doesn't take long and an intense pleasure, starting at my toes and spreading up my legs, consumes me. Every thrust increases the sensations.

"I'm going to cum." I scream out as Kale moves even faster. White, ropey streams shoot out the tip of my cock and cover my chest as my orgasm squeezes Kale's hard cock thrusting in and out of me. Seconds later Kale moans and I feel his cum filling my channel as he reaches his own climax. I squeeze his cock with my channel, milking out every drop of his cum.

He rolls off me, pulling me into his arms. We snuggle for a few minutes, each enjoying the feel of the other before we start another round. The night is going to be filled with love making. I never thought I would enjoy sex, but sex with Kale is the most amazing thing ever.