- 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. | yugi twins

Start from the beginning

you three began to pick flowers and plant them in her boundary, maybe a few decorations here and there. she also explained a lot of cool things you've missed about the festivals.

  ━ THIRD STOP; hell of mirrors.

"let me in!" y/n shouted at the mirror in the first floor bathroom. hands came out grabbing her AND nene - "alright who shouted at my - y/n-?" mistuba's eyes widened; examining the girl.

"no i'm bobross- of course i'm y/n!" she exclaimed,, mistuba stifled a laugh and hugged her. "you haven't changed one bit." she ruffled his hair swinging her arm around his shoulder.

"neither did you pinky pie." y/n smiled; "i told you i hate that nickname!" "that's why i call you it!" mistuba pouted, "don't look like that..." the male smirked, pointing a finger at y/n. "ohhh is it cause i'm so cute when i'm sad you can't resist to apologize!" "no you just look ugly."

mistuba was now crying in the corner. "pfft!" nene laughed; "shut it! you're still a daikon!" she joined him soon enough.

"ahahahah!" laughed y/n, "god i love you guys."

mistuba, y/n, and nene began to decorate the mirrors in there. his rumor got changed and now he can predict the future, when asked but with a price. and that was something about mirrors - you don't know you weren't paying attention.

FOURTH STOP; shijima-san of the art room.

opening the door to the abandoned art room - it was hard to get it open. without creating loud noises, since well .. the teachers watch nene like a hawk since she was said to create most trouble.

if only they knew she was practically best friends with the supernatural. "shiiijiiimaaa-san!" smiled the h/c girl, running towards the artist who had few time to react.

"y/n..!" she realized, hugging y/n back. dropping her art supplies .... rip i guess. "since you're here. allow me to show you something!" shijima offered leading y/n to a white cloth covering multiple canvases.

the braided haired girl, unveiled the cloth. revealing canvases of y/n — the way the colors were blended in, with the right tone it was magical. yet by itself it already was ;; it was perfect.

    "woah..." you stared in awe - admiring this masterpiece the artist did. "thank you so so much  shiji!" you hugged her once more before bidding goodbye.

    nene still at your side.

FIFTH STOP; the 4pm bookstacks.

   "oi! no running—!" tsuchigomori growled, before picking up the book that student knocked off. a hand stopped him; "meet here at four-? number five." his blood ran cold — how did someone know he was a school wonder.

    looking up at the owner of the voice he felt color enter him once again. "you brat." the library shifted and so did he; "its me! your favorite student—!" you playfully smirked with two peace signs. as nene organized the books.. "true." tsuchigomori sighed,

    "here i am organizing books for you! really-!" nene pouted, tsuchigomori stuck up two fingers. nene cheered - at least she was second favorite.

    "do you still have that weird bookmark i gave you!" you asked, he sighed and pulled it out from his pocket. it was a doodle of the moon with you reading a book under it. a spider on your shoulder — "ooo yay!" you cheered.

    you two talked as nene took a nap, sitting down. you explained your grades and the library teacher at your old school - "too bad she isn't some cool supernatural spider!"