𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥. // tsukasa

☁️ // fluff━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☁️ // fluff
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   skipping happily to the broadcasting room to see your favorite ghost, you opened the door only to be met with no one. "tsukasa..?"

  usually the male would come and tackle you,, yet he didn't.. odd. you got ready to flip him in case he came- hearing footsteps you instantly dropped kicked the suspect- before grabbing their arm while they were falling, and slamming them on the floor.

  "that's why i said not to go natsuhiko, she would've done that." sakura sighed- "whoops my bad hiko." you blushed,

  "girl your cute but.. why." he cried mentally, sakura them looked at you. "if your looking for tsukasa.. he's right here." she pointed to her shoulder where a small tsukasa sat using her hair as a mustache.

"ohhh! y/n!" he smiled flying towards you yet falling- though you caught him. "sorry for not surprising you! you would've crushed me!"

"makes sense." you nodded, "anyways what do i do with you...?" you asked poking his cheek to which he whined,

  "don't do that!" tsukasa cried out making a :
"༼ •̀ ⌂ •́ ༽" kind of face. "awww.."

   you grabbed him and stuck him in your pockets, "lets go on an adventure! tsukasa!" you smiled as he hummed.

   you two walked in mistuba's boundary, Hanako's boundary, tsuchigmori though when you tried to read his book he poked you in the eye. yako's yet you had to hide tsukasa,

   it was finally nighttime as the stars shined brightly... "i remember this." you said.. your expression softening, "you saved me that day." walking closer to the railing as you leaned on it.

   "goodbye world," with that the young girl fell.. yet she didn't fall nor did she die. instead she got caught in the hands of a small boy.... "whatcha doin!" her e/c color irises locked onto his amber ones full of curiosity. hers full of shock and confusion, "im pretty sure that schools ended yknow!" the male continued to speak as you two finally landed on the ground, your hair floating up for a few seconds before going back down. "i.. eh.." he then helped you stand before holding you close and staring into your e/c color orbs.

   "i like your eyes! so let's become friends, kay!" and just like that he giggled care freely as you stared in shock...

   you felt hands wrap around you; "and i would save you again." tsukasa whispered softly as you smiled. "of course you would!" turning to him, "besides, you confessed your love to me!"

  tsukasa blushed before pecking your lips as you two stared at the sky.. "yup.. that's right."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PLEASEHEJDHFJ THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT IM TRYING