"Thanks, Katniss Everdeen."

"I still don't know how I feel about that nickname."

"How could you not love it? The Hunger Games is so good."

"Didn't you make him watch all of those movies with you one night?" Pietro asks.

"Yes, she did." Nat smiles.

"That was a time I didn't want to climb into the vents," Clint says.

"I missed you." I smile. "Hey, aren't you still on house arrest?"

"Yeah." Clint shrugs. "What? Am I not aloud to sneak out every once and a while?"

"It was about time! Where's Scott?"

"At his house. It's his day with Cassie," answers Wanda.

"Oh, okay. Did anyone make breakfast today?"

"Straight to the point, I see." Steve laughs.

"You know it."

"Yeah, I did. There's sausage, bacon, eggs, and hash browns," Wanda says.

"Hash browns?!"

"Yep." Wanda smiles at my excitement.

"You're the best!"

I jump up off of the couch and make my plate as fast as I can without dropping anything. We all sit together while we eat, and it's no surprise that Sam ends up throwing a sausage at Bucky. When everyone finishes eating, we all go do our own things. I get my school work from Bruce and try to get ahead so I don't have to do as much work next week. I have Steve read my History essay to make sure it's good because History is his favorite subject and he's a literally fossil.

After I turn it in, I take my Spanish quiz, acing it. I don't have any other assignments for the rest of the day because I've been working ahead, so I meet Wanda in the training room. She helps me with my powers and once we're done, I workout with Nat.

The day goes by pretty slow because I'm so excited to see Peter. Finally, after laying around most of the day, it's 2:00. I go to my closet and pick out an outfit, but it takes me a while because I'm extremely indecisive about it for some reason. I decide on a cropped lavender shortsleeved shirt with jeans and lavender high top converse. I apply mascara and lip gloss, and then spray on perfume.

"Mr. Lang and his daughter are here, Miss Stark. You might want to bring your gift," F.R.I.D.A.Y tells me.

"Thanks, Friday." I walk downstairs, where everyone is waiting.

"Hey, Gracee!" Scott yells.

"Scotty!" I run to him and hug him. "It feels like I haven't seen you in forever."

"Gracee!" Cassie yells.

"Cassie!" I let go of Scott and she jumps into my arms.

"Yeah, we just thought we would visit and wish you good luck on your date!" Scott says.

"Good luck!" yells Cassie.

"Thank you, but it's not a date. We're just... hanging out."

"It's totally a date," whispers Nat.

"That's great!" Scott smiles.

"Have fun!" Cassie yells.

"So, Cass, did you go on another mission with you dad today?"

"Yes! It was so much fun!"

"Did you get caught in any booby traps?"

"No! I listened to your advice and looked out for them!"

"Did you get to ride Antony down the stairs?"

"Yes!"

"That's awesome! I'm so proud of you." I hold my hand high in the air and she jumps, high-fiving me. "What was the treasure today?"

"It was the World's Greatest Grandma trophy I got for my daddy!"

"Well, how about next time you use this as your treasure?" I pull a monster stuffed animal out from behind my back.

"Yay! He's so ugly, I love him!" She hugs the stuffed animal and I laugh.

"What do you say to Gracee?" Scott asks her.

"Thank you, Gracee!"

"You're welcome! Now, take care of him for me, okay?"

"I will, I promise!"

"You should probably get going if you want to be on time, G," Tony tells me.

"Hap, can you drive me to Delmars?"

"Of course, Squirt," Happy says.

"Okay, thanks, everyone. I love you all!"

"Bye!" everyone yells back, before I run out of the compound and into Happy's car.