Part 41

I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I grabbed the clothes I left out and changed into this

 I grabbed the clothes I left out and changed into this

I threw a hoodie on and my hair up in a messy bun. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my bags. I walked downstairs and hugged Charli bye. I walked out and got in my Uber. She went to LAX. She parked and I got out. I walked inside and went thru security. I checked my bags in. I got food and sat at my gate. I ate and threw my trash away. After awhile mw gate was called. I boarded the plane and turned a movie on. After about 6 hours we landed. I got off and walked to baggage claim. I looked up and saw Vinnie. I ran to him and into his arms.

Vinnie: I have missed you so much Angel

Jordan: I missed you too

Vinnie: are my babies ok

Jordan: yep we're both healthy

Vinnie: amazing I love you

Jordan: I love you too

I kissed him. After he grabbed my bag and kept carrying me. He got to the Uber and set me down. He got in after putting my bag up. He told him where to go. The Uber pulled up to his hotel. We got out and walked inside. We walked to the elevator and up to his room. He unlocked the door and we walked in. He set my bags down and laid me on the bed. He pulled my shoes and his shirt off. He laid down and we cuddled.

Vinnie: I share a room with Jett is that's ok

Jordan: I don't care

Vinnie: ok

I kissed him and he ordered us food. After awhile it got here and we ate. We watched movies for the rest of the night. Jett came back and laid down. I fell asleep cuddled up with Vinnie. They did not long after.