•meet you•

Love.

One word that sounds simple.
But it holds a million meanings.

What do you think about love?

Actually, everyone has a different about the meaning of love. Either interpreted as something valuable, or maybe something that can destroy.

So what is the true meaning of love for them?

According to them, love cannot be defined. Love is love.

And for them, love is freedom. You can love anything in your life. Love never knows material things. Love is also never afraid of stigma. Love is blind and wild. Love appears by itself, not because of self-will.

Hate.

What about hate?

A word that has a different meaning but has the same meaning as love.

The two words have a fine line. The line is very, very thin so that you can say that those who hate will become love and those who love will become hate.

It's so easy to say. So hard to define.

Love means you think about someone or something, as well as hate. You will still remember someone or something even though you hate them.

That's normal. Everyone must have experienced it.

"Louis, give me the ball!" Liam said shouting a little loudly so that the small boy named Louis could hear. Louis who saw Liam's safe position finally kicked the ball towards Liam.

Unfortunately, the ball did not reach the goal. The ball is out of court. Keep going until...

BUGHH!

"aww" hit the head of someone who just passed this field. Immediately Liam and friends including Louis approached. Hope nothing happens to the guy who got hit by the ball.

"Hey, 'r you okay?" Ask Liam to be sure. The boy nodded slowly. His head was really throbbing wildly, dizzy for a long time, to before he finally fell unconscious. Quickly, Liam lifted the body of the blond boy to be taken to the school health unit. Hope this way, everything can be resolved.

"You guys just continue practicing first, I'll help him first."

"No, I'm coming." said Louis. Liam just nodded before they finally walked towards the infirmary.

"Liam, I need to go to the toilet for a bit,"

"Yeah, don't take too long!"

Louis nodded. He immediately jogged to the place he wanted to go.

After finishing with his call of nature, he rushed out to the infirmary. But one thing keeps him from walking.

His eyes found something that instantly shifted the world. A pair of emerald green eyes belonging to someone with curly hair distracts him until Louis accidentally bumps into the handsome boy's body.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T YOU HAVE EYES, HUH?!" The boy raised his voice making Louis furious.

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THAT, DO YOU HAVE EYES OR NOT, HUH?!"

"HEY, YOU BURNED ME, I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THAT." said the curly boy did not accept himself being blamed for granted.

"COURSE I HAVE EYES. AND THE ROAD IS WIDE, IF I COME THROUGH THIS, WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE THROUGH THERE?" This ridiculous debate certainly will not end here. They kept arguing with each other, letting out all their frustrations with each other.