My Oc form

Here is my Oc ⬇️:

Name: Freya Parr

Age: 16 (first movie at the golden age), 31 (first movie after the golden age) and 32 (second movie)

Gender: Female

Personality: Easily manipulative, jealous of her brother, Bob, for getting the most credit than her in the first movie, loyal and caring in the second movie

Super/Civilian/Villian: a Super at the golden age, but became a Villian from being manipulated by Syndrome who offers her a chance to get the credit she deserves

Powers: Telekinesis and teleportation

Super/Villian name: Teleka

Civilian looks: Long brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin, wears work clothes for working at a garden shop.

Super/Villian looks: Purple and lavender heroine suit with a purple mask and purple eye contacts, kept her looks after making a deal with Syndrome with a mind controlling mask

Sexuality: Straight

Likes: Hero work, technology, plants, sweets, her family

Dislikes: Feeling left out

Crush: Winston Deavor

Backstory: Back at the Golden Age, Freya and Bob were a great fighting duo, though people only see up to Mr. Incredible more than they see up to Teleka. This caused her to get jealous and the two suddenly end up in an argument when they encountered Bomb Voyage. After IncrediBoy, Mr Incredible's fan, tries to be a hero to show them what he's capable of and Bomb Voyage attached a bomb onto his cape, Mr Incredible had to get the bomb off the cape, leaving Teleka to deal with Bomb Voyage. The last thing Mr Incredible ever said to her was "You know, I'd wished that I had someone ELSE to be my partner instead of you" before he saw the news of his sister missing. He regrets the bad things he said to her before he got an offering from an unknown woman named Mirage. After accepting it, he lies to his wife, Helen aka Elastigirl, about a conference and sets off to an island. There, he was nearly pinned down by a robot, but he saw a feminine figure on it and to his shock, it was his sister Freya, but she looked different with the mind controlling mask. Timeskip after Syndrome captured Mr Incredible and took down the plane Helen and the kids were (they survived), Mirage decides to disactivate the mask controlling Teleka.

Extra Info: Freya learns how to teleport in the second movie