Good Bye.

This is a filler chapter more will come soon I'll do side chapters like these well sometimes

After classes

Y/n POV

I'm walking away from U.A right now I'm seeing multiple people in yukatas and kimonos I wonder what's happening I followed them only to be met by what seems to be a festival there were food stalls games and even that fishing thing these people play now these days so I knew this was something familiar it was a firework festival.

I smiled at this i can see those again I haven't seen them in this life well I did but not on my own not where I can think I took of my U.A uniform well my top these people are giving me weird stares but what caught my eye was a man with a white Gi he reminds like my old master with thta on but he then looked at me specifically my muscles wait what?

Man: Hey kid! Mind helping us out were short on one person to carry this statue!

She said pointing back at a statue of a fox? Is this place near a fox shrine? Well I ma staying too look at the fire works so why not.

Y/n: Sure why not!

I went over to him and he handed me a white Gi so I wore it t felt natural I ehlped them picked up a wooden beam I was in the left side at the very end of the back they kept shouting as I chuckle at this we kept Marching me got stares claps and cheers from people I smiled at this it felt amazing this was like back the village I live in with Koyuki and Master we reached the topped and sat the fox statue down

Man: Hey kid thanks for the help! Keep that it suits you

Y/n: Thanks.

Man: No problem kid you should go ahead the fireworks are about to start.

I smiled and waved as I walk away i saw a place that would be perfect when the fireworks begin I jumped towards it with ease and just crouched looking at the horizon.

Y/n: Funny how im sitting alone like this it makes me feel like when i was a demon and would always wait for fireworks to appear in a festival back then I didn't know why I liked them but now I know right koyuki?

I then saw one flying up it exploded to a beautiful blue with mix of red and green.

Y/n: I don't know why I got reincarnated but I'm not gonna be the villain in this life I have friends a loving family and a happy life though I really wished we were still together.

More and more fireworks starts to appear from different colors and sizes some even had shapes.

Y/n: I hope you're happy koyuki I'm sorry I couldn't protect you back then but I promise you I won't waste this chance and I'll protect everyone and when the time comes and you get reincarnated I'll protect you even if you don't remember me but I'll still protect you I won't be able to marry you anymore but I will protect you.

I look out to the fireworks as tears come out from my eyes remembering everything that had happened from my father's death to my murder spree to killing hundreds and hundreds of people to fighting Kyojuro Tanjiro and Giyu I don't know if I deserve this but I'm thankful but I have to let go.

(Wearing the Gi)

(Wearing the Gi)

Y/n: Thank you for the memories
And

Good bye Koyuki.

Unknowing to Y/n a man with black to red hair wearing a purple shirt carrying a child with him looking at the teen with a smile

???: Good job Ak- No Y/n.