COMBAT PT 2

Note

I haven't posted alotttt because of exams so sorry lads

Y/n POV

Alright it's been a few minutes since I entered with my so called costume I do not know why so many of the female members of my class are all staring at me.

All might: Alright now to begin! *pulls out paper DRAMATICALLY*
You will all be in a team of 2 people each you will go on against each other one will be the hero team while the others will be on the villain team. The hero teams goal is to safely obtain the bobm the villains have set up in there floor they will have 15 minutes of not they fail!. Since there is an odd number young soyoma here will be going against a team that has won or loss! That is all!

I didn't pay attention to the rest glasses boy actually asked a stupid question which all might answered really quickly now all i have to do is stay here and be pretty. Well pretty as a sociopathic exhibitionist can be wow I hate that nick name damn pink haired female.

I was thinking of a plan till a certain voice spoke up

Mina: OI! Allmight is calling you!

Y/n: Hm? What?

Allmight: Young Man! You will be fighting against Young Mina and Young Aoyama!

Mina: YAY!

Sparkles: Mhm!

Y/n: Alright but I wanna be with the hero team I have something in mind.

Allmight: I'll allow it!

<A minute before the start>

Y/n: Alright feel there battle spirit you can do this

Allmight: BEGIN!

Y/n quickly ran inside trying to sense his opponents battle spirit until he felt a shape of it on top of him. It was Mina she was about to go to the stairs but Y/n had other plans

Y/n: Alright you can do it!

Y/n quickly got into a kneeling position which made the people observing confused until he reels back his fist aiming for the ceiling

<With the others>

Kaminari: Whats he doing?

Momo: Wait..... Look

Momo pointed out minas location to the camera

Mineta: No way! Is he!?

Momo: Directly above it...

<Back to Y/n>

Steam emits out of Y/n's fist as he was reeling it back.

Y/n: This isnt perfect but it will do the trick!

AIR TYPE ENHANCE!

As he screamed those words he launches himself and punches upwards breaking the ceiling Mina then began to fall but was grabbed the arm he used for the attack.

<PRESENT MIC>

ENCHANCE

Y/n uses his THIS to gather force with his fist(Any part fo his body) as he increases his heartbeat and temperature at the process!.
It can cause a huge amount of strain but if he focus his blood and muscles to that certain area it will heat up a will cause him to make his sweat to evaporate and steam!. Once release it will make that certain area rather limp and tired due to straining him muscles too much but the pay off is huge! Allowing him to enhance his attacks!, It should make him feel lots of pain but thanks to Y/n's other "Quirk" IT DOESN'T!

(kinda like luffy 2nd gear)

<Back to Y/n>

I quickly grab her lag a pull it close to me with the cature tape in my other arm I wrap it around her throw he to the sides I scan for aoyamas battle spirit but it was pretty weak due to the fact he isn't even focusing but I still felt it on the 4th floor I'm on the 2nd floor I cannt risk it i loss too much stamina on that one attack damn it!. I need to let my heart beat faster 10X faster! It would kill a normal person but thanks to my whaling factor it won't kill me but it's gonna hurt like hell!

Y/n: AH! SCREW IT!

I focus on my heart its getting to the right amount it's 6 no 8 times faster now I can feel my body hurting now I gotta increase it more I'm emitting steam I don't care in winning this!

Y/n: ENCHANCE!

Steam erupted from my body covering me thanks to my healing it practically refills my sweat glands I can enhance it more I'm already at 10 if multiply my heart rate even faster I could die even with my regeneration I have to remember I'm in a human body with some of my old abilities but still I'm human!

As steam erupted from my body I arrived at the location of the bomb I can see the glittering basterd l
Himself ready to fire. I take a a deep breath this enhance thing in doing is kinda like what those hashiras uses total something but it has more effects this is my first time using this skill and that breathing hope it works!

I was 10ft away from him now I smirked as I appear right infront of him and kneed him in the stomach shattering whatever he uses for his quirk

Y/n: Gotta touch the bomb quick! I may be able to regenerate but I'm not a dmeon anymore I'm a human now I gotta get used to it I cna feel myself about to faint is this how every slayer I fought felt fighting me!?

I dashed towards the bomb and begin to fall on the floor with a stroke of luck I was able to touch it and fainted not before I hear the words

Allmight: HERO WINS!!!

<Observation room>

Momo: No way.....

Kirishima: DID YOU SEE THAT HE DISAPPEARED APPEARED INFRONT OF HIS OPPONENT THEN KNEED HIM FLINGING HIM THATS SO MANLY!!!!

Tsu:That was amazing

Momo:And that move it was just some random hit he specifically did that to aoyamas stomach he was obviously the VIP here but he still fainted

Mineta:But you gotta hand it to him that was really quick!

As everyone was talking and praising him one boy was in the corner

Todoroki:Looks like midoriya isn't the only one I should be worried about.

Chapter END