281-290

Chapter 281

"They really left!"
At this moment, among the crowded vehicles in the valley, on a modified off-road vehicle, an unusually burly man murmured as he looked at the fast-moving RV.
On the side of the passenger seat, there was also a gentle and handsome young man sitting.
If someone pays close attention to them, they will definitely find that these two are the companions of the three bald heads before, and they have been hiding in the car from beginning to end, never getting out of the car.
"Otherwise, they are fools and thankless, do you leave you to do?" the young man said.
"That's right!" The burly man nodded in agreement, then touched the sweat on his forehead, and said with lingering fear, "Hoo, I'm scared to death, I almost thought I was going to be swallowed by those bugs!"
When the flood of worms came over, he almost was scared to pee.
"You sprayed the insect repellent in advance. Are you afraid of a fart?"
The young man sneered lightly with a look of contempt. The original gentle and humble image disappeared suddenly, "I really don't understand, just you gall, why did you send you to harm me!"
"Why, do you even hate me now?" The burly man was displeased, "If I hadn't been afraid of death and ran to save you, you wouldn't have known which zombie's belly was used as waste. Now that you are able to bear it, you will dislike brother, right..."
"Okay, are you still there?" The young man glared at him very impatiently. "If it weren't for this, do you think I would waste time taking you with you?"
The burly Han suddenly opened his eyes and smiled, and leaned forward to him, "Hey, I know you still have me in your heart!"
The young man slapped him hard with his backhand and said angrily: "Get out! Don't fucking bullshit, hurry up to clear the road for me, if you lose me, see if I don't kill you!"
"Okay, don't be angry, I will go now!" The burly man who was beaten was not angry at all, but coaxed him with a smile.
This slap was like itching to him, he only regarded it as fun!
He liked that the other party put away all the hypocrisy in front of him, unscrupulously revealing his true appearance, and his fierce appearance made him feel itchy just looking at it.
In spite of the resistance of the young man, the big man swept him hard, nibbling on his mouth, and then he opened the car door contentedly.
What he didn't notice, however, was the flash of contempt and disgust in the eyes of the young man behind him.
...
As the setting sun sinks, the sky is getting darker and darker.
The rugged and domineering RV is like a mighty behemoth. It cuts through the night indefinitely, galloping on the fairly flat national road, and has turned on the headlights to illuminate the road incomparably bright.
Inside the car, Yun Shu was preparing dinner. Assorted fried noodles were being cooked in an iron pan on the stove, and the electric saucepan on the side was also gurgling with heat. The delicious and rich aroma of chicken broth filled the air. One's appetite opens up when he smells it.
Lele, who had laid hands on her, walked to the sofa and knocked on the table to stop Wu Yihao and Limu, who were busy bowing their heads, and hurry up to tidy up the spare parts on the table and prepare for dinner.
The queen smelled the scent and screamed "meow" with her tail flicking, so Li Jing pamperedly went to the closet to pick out dried fish for her to eat.
Gaudí was still sitting on the single bed alone, playing with the Rubik's Cube in his hand. His little head was low and he couldn't see the expression, but seeing him in a relaxed posture, he seemed to be in a good mood.
Qin Zhiyuan and Lin Luan are both in the front of the car at the moment, driving the RV and talking about what happened in the valley before.
Lin Luan was puzzled about this accident.
In her previous life, except for the last two years she was suppressed everywhere because of offending Jiang Qiang, she basically stayed at the base. In the first three years, she followed Qin Zhiyuan on missions everywhere, but she had never encountered such a scale of worms.
Those parasitic beetles appeared in sparsely populated and wild beasts in the early days, and they were not discovered until the end of the end of the world. Within half a year, the Huangyao base developed an insect-proof spray, so the duration of the insect plague did not last. It didn't take long.
But now the last days are less than a year, why do parasitic beetles appear so early?
Moreover, no matter the timing of appearance, the way of appearance, and even the scale of these beetles, they are all weird everywhere, which makes people have to be suspicious.
After listening to her analysis, Qin Zhiyuan also frowned, "...you suspect that this worm attack was not an accident, but a man-made one?"
Lin Luan calmly said: "I can't be sure, but it is possible!"
Except for their Nirvana squad, the people in the valley at the time, the other two people were all temporary teams.
If the worm infestation is really a secret trick, then the target is self-evident.
Those who would do everything possible to deal with them, the only thing they can think of is the man behind the scenes who bought Rong Jinyan at the Evergreen base to take their lives!
This means that the unknown force has been watching them secretly, waiting for opportunities.
Even in the city that never sleeps before, the Sirius Gang's provocation and bullying against them, I am afraid that the force is pushing behind the scenes.
For a moment, the two of them were extremely horrified, and they couldn't help feeling a little heavy.
After a pause, Lin Luan said again: "Uncle Qin, let's discuss and discuss the location of the base in the past few days. After Huang Yao and Master meet, we will implement the plan as soon as possible!"
Most of the current developments have broken away from the development trajectory of the previous life, and her rebirth advantage has become dispensable.
Now that the future is uncertain, and there are unknown threats in the dark, they are not safe no matter where they are, so creating their own base and power is imminent!
Qin Zhiyuan nodded: "Well, I think so too!"
While talking, Lin Luan suddenly sat up straight and looked sideways at the rearview mirror outside the car.
"What?" Qin Zhiyuan asked.
Lin Luan said, "Xiao Di just notified me that those people in the valley have followed!"
Qin Zhiyuan also saw the shadowy lights behind from the rearview mirror, "Would you like to get rid of them?"
Lin Luan shook his head, "Don't worry about them, let's go ours!"
They are all insignificant people, and there is no need to waste time for them to change their paths.
It is better to hurry to Huangyao base and warn them of the pest infestation!
After another night's journey, at dawn, Lin Luan and his entourage found a large gas station.
Although the gas station has long been abandoned, the site is large enough and covered in shade, so it is a good place to use it as a temporary resting place.
Gaudí had already released his mental power and scanned the surroundings in advance. Except for a few ordinary zombies wandering nearby, he found no danger, so he solved it directly with mental power.
It didn't take long for the RV to stop, several more cars came one after another, and they also stopped next to them. They were all people who had been following them from the valley before.
Lin Luan and the others were too lazy to bother. After reopening the energy shield on the car, everyone went to rest.