Chapter 272

Displeasure and warning were evident in the man's low voice.
Feng Qi was taken aback.
After a while, he raised his hand to his forehead and laughed low.
He was really surprised!
This guy looked coldly and eagerly. Usually, those women couldn't get even a foot near him, and he didn't expect that when they were also interested in women.
Tsk tsk, interesting and interesting, it seems that this guy is rare to be tempted, so he planted!
"Well, yours, yours!" Feng Qi smiled and handed him a cigarette.
Even Feng ignored the teasing in his words, took the cigarette and lit it, but didn't smoke much, letting it burn slowly in the air.
Feng Qi suppressed his smile and asked, "By the way, do you know that your junior sisters plan to build a base by themselves?".
Lian Feng hooked his lower lip, "I guessed it!"
Feng Qi was not surprised, this guy was like a person, and it was estimated that he had already guessed his intentions from the time he made a noise in the city that never sleeps.
"What about you? Are you planning to go with them too?"
The corners of Lian Feng's lips lifted slightly, and he said faintly.
Feng Qi raised his eyebrows, "Then Old Guo can agree?"
Although the Fiberhome team was originally created by Lian Feng, he basically belongs to the hands-off shopkeeper, and Lao Guo handles almost all the affairs of the team.
Now that the Fiberhome team is booming in the Huangyao base, let them go to a small base that is not well-known and start all over again, I'm afraid that people will want to.
"I didn't intend to take him." Lian Feng's eyes gradually darkened, his tone mocking, "He recently approached Zou Qigang privately, thinking I didn't know!"
Feng Qi understood it!
It is self-evident why Zou Qigang could be the base leader of Huangyao base, and Lao Guo kept the captain of Lian Feng from contacting him privately.
It seems that Lian Feng is planning to break up!
Their team has grown up to now. Except for the first batch of old people, all the newcomers who have advanced are basically recruited by Old Guo. In addition, he now has a Huangyao base behind him as a backer. I'm afraid that they will finally split up, even Feng. Can't take many people.
But without this "madman", Warriors, can they still be called Warriors?
The music downstairs is almost over, and the rhythm is starting to become more and more exciting.
On a whim, Li Jing pulled Lin Luan into a veneer dance.
She twisted her waist and hips enchantingly, whether it was the movement of a slender hand waving, or the knee sliding down against Lin Luan's leg, it was all too charming and seductive.
The men now were all so excited, they almost overturned the roof with exclaim and screaming.
Li Jing is another knee squat, clinging to Lin Luan, her body is wavy and slowly twisting her waist to stand up, fully demonstrating her bumpy figure. This hot and sexy action provokes people to clap their hands. Cheers.
She rubbed her hand ambiguously on Lin Luan's waist, and slowly lifted up a little of her clothes, revealing a slender waist. The white and snowy complexion immediately irritated everyone's eyeballs.
Feng Qi, who was looking energetically, suddenly felt that the air pressure around her body dropped.
When he looked sideways, he saw Lian Feng's eyes condensed, and he was sighing with air-conditioning with a calm face, and he couldn't help laughing.
Even a woman's jealousy is eaten. Is this guy trying to be jealous to create a Pacific Ocean?
A hot dance finally ended in Lin Luan's arms around Li Jing, and she was in a classic posture of raising her legs and lowering her waist.
"Goddess, one more jump!"
"Yes, we haven't seen it yet!"
"ENCORE! ENCORE!"
"..."
The applause was thunderous, the voice was right, and now the audience was crazy.
Lin Luan embraced Li Jing who was panting, smiled and waved, "I really can't jump anymore, let's play!"
The DJ soon changed to the world's best music, and excited people poured into the dance floor to release their swings.
Lin Luan pulled Li Jing out of the crowd and walked to the rest area.
"Wow, you guys are great!" Lele praised excitedly, "Come on, first drink some juice to quench your thirst, I specially reserved it for you."
Lin Luan reached out and took the juice he handed over, took a sip after picking it up.
The cool, sweet and sour juice also has a hint of floral fragrance, and the taste is good.
After the exercise, she sweated a little, and she was indeed thirsty at the moment, so she drank a cup without knowing it.
But soon, she felt that something was wrong.
A cluster of fire seemed to ignite in her stomach, spreading all the way, rushing to her head, as if to burn her entire body.
Dense sweat oozes from his forehead, and the eyes that have always been quiet are also stained with a faint water vapor, and even his breathing has begun to rush a little.
"What kind of juice is this?" Lin Luan asked.
Lele shook his head, "I don't know, I'm okay with drinking, so I brought you a cup."
Li Jing took a sip, "It should be the juice with rose sugar, and it seems to have mixed a little champagne."
Damn it!
Lin Luan frowned and finally found the cause of his discomfort.
She is allergic to alcohol, so she gets drunk when she touches it.
Therefore, she never drank a drink on weekdays, but she didn't expect an accident now.
Even if there is not much champagne in this glass of juice, a whole glass is enough to make her drunk!
"It's okay, San'er, why is your face so red?" Lele finally noticed something wrong with Lin Luan, and asked quickly.
Lin Luan had already begun to feel her skin trembling slightly, and her consciousness had become a little fuzzy.
Not wanting to make everyone happy, she waved her hand and said: "It's okay, I just feel a little bored here, I'll go out to get some air first."
"Let's go with you!" Li Jing said.
"No, you guys play!"
Lin Luan said hello, squeezed the crowd away, and walked quickly out of the bar.
She just wants to quickly find a place where no one is, so that she can flash back to the space to sleep.
The blast of music drifted away behind him, and the dim lights in the aisle were shadowy, lining the patterned tiles on the wall, making people feel dizzy.
Lin Luan supported the wall and moved slowly, her eyes a little out of focus.
Suddenly, not knowing what was kicked under her feet, she staggered unexpectedly, and her body fell forward uncontrollably...
But the expected wrestling did not happen, instead she fell into a generous and familiar embrace.
A cool breath rushed into the tip of her nose, as if the smell of winter pine and cypress made Lin Luan's consciousness a little clearer.
Lin Luan looked up in confusion, and was crashing into those amber-like eyes.
"Brother..."
The original clear voice was tainted by drunkenness, and it became a little soft and muted. The phoenix eyes with crimson eyeshadow were also stained by water, which looked very attractive, like petals hit by light rain, with a dark fragrance floating. , Sultry and invisible.
Lian Feng's breath was slightly burning, and the bottom of his eyes quickly stained with ink flames, and they became dull and unclear.
"What's the matter with you?" His voice was muted.
Lin Luan narrowed his eyes, did not speak, just shook his head willfully.
Lian Feng saw her a little red face, and raised his hand to touch her forehead, "Drunk?"
But without waiting for the person in his arms to reply, he heard voices and footsteps coming from not far away.
Lian Feng's expression flashed, and he immediately took the person in his arms and avoided the corner where no one was on the side.
He selfishly didn't want her to be spied by her stunning appearance at the moment.
In the small space, the distance between the two of them was extremely close, so close that their breathing was intertwined, and with the hot and scorching temperature, subtle feelings were growing silently.