✨💝 Chapter Eleven💝✨

Y/n's Pov:

It was now the end of my shift, so I could finally go home. Miles and Y/bsf were already in miles' car, Gus was waiting for me. I had taken spare clothes and I was changing into them (they can be whatever u like). Locking the door I made my way to Gus.
U: come on then
And started to walk to miles' car.
G: we ain't going with them Y/n I brought my car
U: what are u doing?
G: well let's just say it's an unofficial date.
U: where we going?
G: that's a surprise.

Me and Gus got into his car and drove to the surprise destination. It was a hillside and u could see the city light up in the night.
G: I know this isn't much but we haven't really had time just us you know.
I looked at him
U: I love this it's beautiful.
He smiled at me
G: I'm glad u like it
He leaned in and we connected our lips together.

Miles' Pov:

Me and Y/bsf got back to the apartment. I sat on the sofa and she went to her bedroom to get changed. I was on my phone and was just minding my business when someone knocked on the door. I went to answer it
M: hey u ok?
?: is Y/n in?
Y/bsf came running in.
Bsf: um miles go into my room pls thank you.

What was that all about and who is that man? I got my phone out and texted gus.

Gus🤜🏼: we are gonna come back in five mins. 10:20pm
Miles🤛🏼: Gus there's a guy asking for Y/n at the apartment and y/bsf told me to go to her room idk what's going on
Gus🤜🏼: oh, me and y/n are coming back but keep me updated.

I put my phone in my pocket and went to go see Y/bsf.
Miles: who was that?
Bsf: it's no one u need to know about until Y/n is ready to talk to u about.
Miles: pls just tell me
Bsf: I SAID NO
She shouted and then stormed off into her bed room.

Y/bsf's Pov:

Why did he have to turn up? And how am I gonna tell Y/n. I can't believe this is happening, he ruined her life they all did. But especially him. I nervously paced in my room when I heard the front door being unlocked. I opened my door and ran into the living room. There I was greeted by miles, Gus and Y/n.
Bsf: Y/n I need to talk to u in my room.
U: ok sure.

We both walked to my room,
Bsf: there's something u need to know.
U: what is it?

Miles' Pov:

Miles: see I told u she was acting strange
Gus: well whoever it is isn't gonna ruin things between me and Y/n.
Miles: yeah but surely she would've of told u
Gus: or maybe she doesn't want to talk about it as it might trigger her.
Ok Gus does have a point. I think what's making me the most frustrated is that this guy has come right as Gus and Y/n are becoming a couple, could he not of picked any other month.

Gus: all I know is that we need to keep an eye on him.
Miles: agreed I don't want her hurt.
Y/n has grown to be one of my closest friend and she is legit going out with my best friend so if she gets hurt these fists are gonna be in someone's face.

Y/n's Pov:

I need to tell Gus, but i don't if I'm ready. I walked into the living room and saw miles watching tv.
Miles: hey u ok?
U: yeah hi where's Gus?
Miles: I think he is in ur room
U: ok thanks.
I walked to my bedroom to see Gus asleep on my bed.
U: Oi wake up.
He didn't budge.

Miles threw me a pillow from the sofa and I threw it at Gus.
Gus: not again what was that for?
U: that's what u get for having naps in my house.
Gus: remind me to never take a nap in this house again.
we both laughed
U: right so miles has probably already told about a guy coming here right.
Gus nodded.

U: now it's nothing bad don't worry-
Gus: u don't need to tell me if u don't want to
He cut me off
U: no I feel like I should if we are gonna be boyfriend and girlfriend.
He nodded
U: that guy was my brother, we don't really have that good of a relationship and we pretty much hate each other. He did some pretty nasty things to me and I don't really know what to say.
Gus: do u still talk to ur mom and dad?
U: occasionally, I still love them both with all my heart and my family.

Gus wrapped his arms around me.
Gus: im here to keep u safe.
I love him so much,

Hi guys, sorry this was late also, I wanna have some drama but idk what to do so if u could comment what drama u would like to see that would be great anyway hope u enjoyed this.