✨🤍Chapter Two 🤍✨

Y/n's Pov

Once I got home, I got my Mac out and started to look at the case we were studying. I was trying really hard to concentrate but I just couldn't so I gave up and just decided to watch some tv. I saw that Peter Pan 2003 was on so Yk I had to watch it, another one of my crushes is in it JEREMY SUMPTER. Gus is still my favourite but I just have a spot for Jeremy. The movie ended and I was getting bored. Y/bsf was still at work, it wouldn't be that bad if I went in. I made my mind up that I would go back but I wouldn't do a shift since I'm not even meant to be there.
I arrived and saw that Gus and Miles were there. The others must have gone home but they weren't alone. There were four girls and two other men with them. I mean I'm not surprised that they have girls it's just my celebrity crush is there and he is with a girl.
I need to keep my head held high. I'm walking in there and going to Y/bsf.
Alberto: hello I'm Alberto welcome to Asagino Italian how May I help u?
U: it's just me. But can u give me a piggy back to the bar?
Alberto laughed
Alberto: Ofc ur highness.
He bent down and I jumped onto his back. We made our way to the bar.
Alberto: Y/bsf u have a package
Ybsf: ahhhh ur back yes.
Random girl (whose with Gus and miles): shut up
Us three both looked at her and laughed
U: if u tell us to shut up one more time
Alberto: we will get Y/n's zio to kick u out.
Radom girl: one what's a zio two u don't tell me what to do?
Ybsf: uncle and why can't we tell you what to do?
Random girl: I'm dating Gus Halper.
Alberto gasped but then chocked
Y/n: that's like me saying u can't speak to me because I'm part of the Italian mafia.
The girls eyes widened. I laughed
U: joking.
I started to walk to my uncles office and then I turned to them
U: or am I?
I heard Gus and miles and the rest of them laughing. I made Gus Halper laugh.

U: hello uncle
Uncle: hello Y/n aren't u meant to be studying?
U: I may quit doing that. I don't think it's for me but I will still keep fighting for the menendez brothers.
He laughed
Uncle; I am their side with but  ur dad isn't.
I rolled my eyes.
My dad thinks they deserve to be in prison and that Jose and kitty did nothing but be strict parents. But had my dad looked into the case no he hasn't. I walked out and bumped into someone
Gus: I'm so sorry I didn't see u there
U: it's totally fine don't worry
Gus: no I'm sorry can I do anything for u?
U: no it's fine
Gus: btw I like what u did back there
U: thanks. Can I just say I'm a big fan.
Gus: thank you
We both walked back to the bar
Miles: woah whose this?
He asked pointing to me.
Gus; this is Y/n the girl who was just here and served us like an hour ago.
Miles: oh yeah, I remember.
U: is he drunk?
Gus: yep
U: how come u aren't?
Gus: we need someone whose sober to get us home.
Ybsf: u can stay with u so u can drink.
We both looked at her
Gus: but u guys met us like a few hours ago.
Ybsf: so it doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure we know u guys aren't killers or kidnappers.
Gus smiled making me smile.
Miles: Y/n is blushing
I quickly looked down and I felt an arm around me
Gus: don't call her out like that.
Ybsf: right so let's go to my car and then we can go to mine and Y/n's apartment.
U: I still think they should go back to where they are staying.
Gus: I agree.
Ybsf: who cares Miles?
Miles: Yeah
Ybsf: do u wanna go back with just Gus or all of us.
Miles: mhhhh all of u
Gus&u: great
Me and Gus said at the same time annoyed. We all clambered into Ybsf's car.
I was in the back with Gus and her and miles were in the front.

*time skip to at their apartment*

U: we have just moved in so there are a few un packed boxes.
Gus nodded and miles made a drunk sound.
Ybsf: both of u can sleep on the sofa bed. As I'm pretty sure y'all can both fit.
Gus: where's miles?
We looked around but couldn't find him then I went into my room and found him asleep in my bed.
U: uh guys come here.
They both came
Ybsf: he looks too comfortable to move
U: where am I gonna sleep?
Ybsf: u can share the sofa bed with Gus
I could see her smirking
Gus; I'm pretty sure I can fit in ur bed with miles so don't worry u have the sofa bed.
He smiled at me
U: thank u
Gus: no problem
Ybsf: alright see y'all tomorrow.
U: yeah same night
Gus: night

I got ready to sleep and then went to the sofa bed. Even tho this has all gone  to quick GUS HALPER IS SLEEPING IN MY BED. What girl gets to say that? I was thinking about him all night and then slowly my eyes started to close.

Hi another update, i think this went a bit to quick because he's like staying at ur house but it will go slower I just wanted to update it again. Anyway I love you so much bye x