"Boruto and Himawari already at Father's house for the night, Sai escorted them for me. They will come visit you tomorrow with Hanabi."

"And you? Why you aren't at Hyuga Compound?"

Hinata held Naruto's left hand gently. "I need to be at your side, the last I saw you, you were unconscious with Sakura closed the door at my face. I... I am scared."

"Sorry..."

Hinata smiled softly, "It's okay, nothing to apologize. Shizune-san has removed the seals and Sakura-san treated the damage on the chakra nerves. She said you would be able to return to the office at least after a week of recovery since Kurama's chakra would heal your chakra coil completely."

Hinata saw Naruto closed his eyes again, and just as she thought he fell back asleep, he opened his eyes again and looked at her before he asked in hesitation, "Do... Do you regret, being married to me?"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Naruto closed his eyes after Hinata finished her words about his recovery, though that not why he apologized in the first place.

"Go ask her! Tell her your feeling! I refused to waste any more of my chakra to heal your chakra coil because you are too coward to tell your own wife about your pathetic irrational guilts!"

Naruto grumbled internally at Kurama whom practically growled loudly in his head, which not helping with his pounding headaches. He closed his eyes, searching for the right words how to begin before he opened and asked, with a pause in hesitation, "Do... Do you regret, being married to me?"

Hinata let her smile fell from her face before she looked down at her lap, and that's all Naruto need to see. He knew a disappointed look when he saw one, he experienced that same look of disappointment throughout his life after all. Disappointment from the villagers when he was young, probably because he was still alive despite being the demon that killed many people, disappointment from his teachers because of his stupidity in academy, disappointment from his teammates when he screwed up in missions, disappointment from his own children when he broke his promises, and disappointment from his wife, the love of his life, because he chose his work over his own family. He was such a failure. He was-

"Why you asking me that?"

Naruto was confused by the question, "Because I disappointed you, I hurt you and I hurt Boruto and Himawari. I am probably the worst father in the world if my own son wished me gone in the first place."

Hinata's eyes widen in shock at the Naruto, though he didn't noticed as he continued with his eyes closed, not wanting to see the disappointed look from his wife, "I wasn't angry, I understand why he felt like that. Sometimes I am too..."

He swallowed bitterly at the reality, he understood why Boruto said that, he was a failure and a disappointment. He understood, because he too sometimes wished that he...died back then. Maybe his parents would still be alive, Grandpa Third Hokage, Neji... Heck, maybe Kurama wouldn't be controlled by Madara if he wasn't to be born...

"Hey Naruto, what are you thinking? Quit those pathetic thoughts!"

But it's true, right? Madara got you under his control with Sharingan as the seals were weakened because my mother gave birth of me. I always reluctant to celebrate my birthday, because to me it's a cursed day.

Kurama growled loudly, "You don't choose to be born, you idiot!"

"You been thinking about that all these times?"

He opened his eyes at Hinata's words, keeping his sight on the ceiling as he grimaced at her soft voice, like she was accusing him.

"I know...I am such a disappointment husba- Arck! What the-?!"