"What's wrong with the ambience here?" Tzuyu asks, finally noticing.

"We are waiting for someone. Something big is gonna go down." I say loud and clear, letting everyone know that tonight won't be easy.

"Okay."

After a while, Sana and Momo join in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the 8 girls are in the same room facing each other and exchanging glances trying to understand the sudden coup laid down by Dahyun.

Dahyun stands up and bows to everyone in the room one by one except Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

The girls revert back, hesitating.

Jy: Jebal, start now Dubu. It's really suspenseful and my stomach is starting to hurt because of all the nervousness.

Dahyun nods and gestures Mina, Momo and Sana to sit on the Sofa. They sit down but the moment Sana sits beside Tzuyu, Tzuyu gets up abruptly and goes to sit on the chair beside Nayeon's bed. 

Dahyun stands in the middle of the room so that everyone can see her.

Dh: As you know, we Yoo sisters are the members of Student Council, we have promised to look after OU with everything we got. But the past week, there have been a lot of cases of bullying arising out of the blue, which has been destroying the peaceful decorum of OU. Any questions?

Everyone nods willingly.

Dh: Being grown ups, you guys are acting pretty maturely right now and I appreciate it a lot. Thank you for that. I am being professional for now so that I don't confuse my personal feelings with the real matter. Get me?

DAE! Everyone says agreeing. 

Dh: The discipline committee has stated that #NAMOSAMI, group of 4 girls has been creating havoc this past week and are the prime reasons why bullying escalated in OU. Do you 4 have any idea about the kind of impact you guys are having?

Ny: I don't care?

Jy: You should actually.

Dh: Listen Nayeon unnie. The kind of behavior you guys are showing is highly disrespectful and Yoo unnie has worked her ass off to create OU a friendly campus, free of stress. Being the core members of Student council, we know about all the hardships you 4 have gone through and  struggled, to bring in laurels and trophies for OU . And we even promised to protect you guys from students who may harm you in anyway be it due to jealousy and what not. You guys have created your name because of your hard work and that is why the students of OU love you 4. But ....

Jy: You guys will be ripped off your protection from now on, because you are behaving like dicks.

Dh: Thanks unnie.

Mo: Bullshit

Jy: You are behaving like a Bullshit Momo. All of you. Care to tell me the reason why you guys are doing what you are doing? You do know that all the students studying in OU are powerful enough to damage your name yet you play with fire... Whaeyo?

Jeongyeon asks laughing with sarcasm.

Tz: Yep, Unnie is right. You guys are behaving like dicks. 

Tzuyu says only glaring at Sana, obliviously.

Sn: We are just having fun. Don't you think it will be boring just going to class, eating food in the cafeteria, going to dance and modelling classes and going back to the hostel? Pfft- Lemme enjoy my youth.