#2

"Wednesday, dear, are you sure you do not want to come?" Morticia asks her daughter who is again sitting at the bay window overlooking the entrance of their home.

"Yes, mother, I prefer to be alone and raise my spiders and besides Granny and I will conduct a seance later to try to contact Great Aunt Calpurnia," Wednesday said monotonously, not even looking at her mother as she talks.

"Great," Morticia smiles, "but remember, dear, your father's investor will be coming today for a visit. Remember to behave, because the business deal with him is badly needed by your father. Oh, the economy is going south lately!" Morticia laments and gives Wednesday a hug before leaving the room.

Wednesday looks at the retreating figure of her mother. Once, Morticia has totally left the room, Wednesday opens a trap door and went inside.

Minutes later, she is at her Granny's room and she starts to pester the old woman.

"Granny, can we do the seance now?"

"No," said the old lady, "I am having the ticks! But you can do it on your own, the instruction is written on that old book on my bed! Thing!!!"

The old woman exited the door as she scratches herself while looking for Thing.

"Poor old woman, she hasn't taken a bath again for a year, and now she feels the wrath of the ticks, tsk." Wednesday observed.

"Now, where is that book she mentioned?" says Wednesday as she scans the room of her grandmother, which is as always a mess.

"She did mention that it is black and is lying on her bed," she goes near the bed but there are two black books lying there, "she says it is a book, so that means, this ancient looking book not that new one on her pillow." and she picks the older and more antiquated book and leaves the room.

Wednesday happily saunters off with the book and went back to her room.

Meanwhile...

A man in a mask sits cozily at his private jet as he waits for the go signal to take off.

He reaches for a magazine and rolls his eyes when he saw that the cover story is about his company and its elusive and mysterious CEO.

Tsk.

He smiled wryly as he turns the pages to find the article written about him, "Everything they write about me will be mere speculations, and I am more interested to find what they have written about my accomplishment in the business world," and proceeds to read the article.

Nuwah Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Did It Again

CalpurniaX is the most sought after vaccine for the virus that wreaks havoc in South American countries that leaves millions dead in its wake. The pharmaceutical company is also responsible for developing the drug against HIV.

The spokesperson of the company says, "To save lives and eradicate the curses of diseases is our company's motto ever since the company was established."

And speaking of beginnings, no one in the company had seen the president/CEO of Nuwah Pharmaceuticals, Inc. And when we say no one, not even the employees nor the higher officers of the company. He or she is always represented by a sweet, old lady (perhaps the mother or the grandmother of the president/CEO).

We tried our chances to have an exclusive interview with the president/CEO's representative and she happily says 'Yes!'

(continued at page 10)

"Geez! Grandmama did it again," he said amused as he turns the pages to page 10.

(continued from page 3)

Espresso Mag: Hi, it is so sweet of you to allow us to interview you ma'am. May we know who this beautiful lady, we are interviewing?

Athena Glicker: I am Athena Glicker, dear, but just call me Grandmama or Granny just like my grandson does! (giggles)

EM: Oh! The mysterious president is a HE?!

AG: Of couse, November Joel Glicker is a he! Nothing else!

EM: Why isn't he seen in public ever since the company was established?

AG: Oh, the poor child  is currently indisposed, you know bad health, poor immune system! He literally grew up with a lot of allergies.

EM: Oh my! I hope he is perfectly fine wherever he is. So, Miss Athena, can you tell us anything juicy right now? Like the secret to your youthful look?

AG: (giggles and blushes) Oh, dear, I have never been called a 'Miss' since 70 years ago!

EM: Wait, how old are you, if you don't mind my asking?

AG: I'm 90 this year, and still healthy as a horse!

EM: Wow! Such a feat and you look like someone in their late 50s! What is your secret ma'am?

AG: Lots of love and money dear. Hey, do you want to know more about my grandson?

EM: Of course, we do!

AG: His full name is November Joel Glicker, and he goes by the name Joel Glicker, usually, but at home, he is my sweet 'Novie' and he is born on November 1993!

EM: He is so young! How did he start the company? Or what drove him to start Nuwah?

AG: It is actually a pet project of his dad, the late Dr. Jollie Robert Glicker III...

EM: Wait, ma'am, and sorry for the disturbance, are you referring to THE Dr. Jollie Glicker III who discovered the cure for ...

AG: Yes, dear, he is indeed.

EM: Then that means, you are the...

AG: No, I am not Dr. Jollie's mother, I am his aunt on his father's side.

November was taken by surprise when he felt the jet is finally setting off

He carefully closes the magazine he is reading and gazes outside his window --- staring at the earth as it grew smaller and smaller until he sees only the  sky and then he drifts off to sleep.