Chapter 1- The Night Before

Content warning: language, sexual content

It was 2:30 am, you laid in your bed completely wired awake, like you usually do at this time. 
Maybe it was because you had a terrible habit of consuming entirely way too much caffeine on a daily basis, or maybe it was because you were constantly riddled with anxiety. 

Or just maybe, it was a combination of them both. 

Laying in your bed, you took a look at your phone, feeling like if you skimmed through the same apps, messages and images enough times, your boredom would fade and you'd somehow fall asleep. But this was also a nightly routine you picked up; paying way too much attention to your screen. 

So instead, you decided to try and call a friend of yours to see if they would actually pick up, even though you were expecting no answer. 
Three rings, approaching a fourth later, he picked up the phone. 

"Hey "(Y/n)" whatcha doing up so late?" he began to ask, clearly with a buzz on, noise coming from the background. 

"Late?! The night is still young... although I am surprised you picked up. Thanks for that by the way." you responded, intrigued on what he was doing at the moment. 

"So what is this... a booty call? You wanna come over or what?" 

"What! No you dumbass, you fuckin' wish I would!" 

"Than what the hell do you want at this hour? It's not my fault for misunderstanding, yeah weirdo."

You began to lightly laugh. Your best friend "(h/n)" was a good guy who you've known since you were a child. The two of you met at a Dojo a couple blocks from your house, training in martial arts. All these years later, you kept in touch, even training with one another when the opportunity presented itself. He was like a big brother to you, you could always rely on him. 

"I just was wondering if you were busy, maybe we could go for a run and get some training in. If you're up to it." 

He was silent for a moment. "Honestly that sounds cool to me... but I've had too many drinks, I don't think I could possibly handle moving that much right now. Sorry "(Y/n)" maybe later this weekend? And hey that reminds me... tomorrow night I'm having a party at my place, and you obviously should come." 

"Party... what's the occasion?" 

"Why does there need to be an occasion to share some good times with people. Don't be a hermit, leave your place for something other than training for once, and meet some people."

"Hey, I do leave the house for other things! Shut the hell up, you bafoon." 

"Bitch, make me!!" 

"You are SO dead." 

"But for real... see you tomorrow. No excuses. Good night "(Y/n)" try to get some sleep." 

"See yeah dude, good night." 

You clicked the "end" button on your screen, ending the phone call. He wasn't entirely wrong when he said you only left the house to train. But if you went to the party... what would you wear? The thought of getting somewhat dressed up to be around a bunch of strangers was intimidating, but you were sick of your boredom night after night, it was time for something new. So, you made up your mind, deciding you'd swing by his place to check it out. 

Looking at the time on your phone, you saw that it's now 3:11 am. 
You stood up for a moment to pull your laptop from your desk, placing it on top of your sheets as you got back into bed. The house was quite, so you reached for your headphones on your night table, knowing what you planned next. 

You plugged your headphones into the jack outlet towards the bottom, left hand side of your computer, turning the screen on and opening the internet explorer page. You dragged the cursor over to the search bar and typed in "Hentai Heaven" being redirected just mere seconds later. 

You searched through the criteria "uncensored" trying to find if there was anything new; you didn't have the patience to look through each new upload individually, you knew the majority of them would be censored. You made a 'tsk' sound under your breath, sternly opinionated in feeling like what was the point of making any kind of hentai content just to blur body parts out. Minutes later you had no luck, so you typed in a comfort video you had watched several times before titled "Fuzzy Lips" and pressed play. 

You didn't care that you had watched this video numerous times, you had no shame in being a girl and exploring your body, letting yourself feel good like this. And why would you? 

As the video played, you let your fingers slide over your breasts and down your chest, past your stomach, and reaching your pyjama shorts; you teased yourself for a brief moment, lightly tracing the top of your vulva with your fingertips, even though you still had clothes on... like you always did. You wished someone else did this for you, but all you had tonight was yourself. You began to move your hand underneath the elastic in your shorts, moving your panties to side. You impressed yourself with how naughty you felt doing such a thing to your own body, yet craving it. You began to touch yourself, the sensation of your stimulation making the bottoms of your feet feel extremely hot. You loved how this made you feel, how sensitive you were every single time. The more pressure you applied, the greater it felt. 

You reached your high, whimpering as quite as you could manage, covering your mouth with the top of your arm. Bliss washed over you, your mind feeling completely at ease. You laid there for a few moments, falling asleep just after setting your computer down on the floor for the night. 

Tomorrow night, you had plans. 

The Girl (Tokyo Revengers x Reader) 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें