"Hi miss Hera!"

"Hello miss"

"Hi sorry for bothering you"

"We hope it's alright to meet you at this hour"

"Hi miss we brought you a milk! even though your place is a Café.."

They came in and suddenly the place is unmuted once again. Headache, but it's more like fun—

I hoped so.

"Hi everyone, it's fine, come in!" I grabbed some chairs and gathered them together in a table.

"Here let me give you a hand" Wookjin the confident guy back again people, and he helped me with the chairs. Not to mention but they look super tired. Now I wonder what my face might looks like.

"You guys looks super tired" I opened a conversation. They all sits around me and sighed.

The red haired guy started to pulled out a pack of banana milk and give me one of it, "there are too much assignment these past days you know" he sighed and continued to give them all the milk.

"thanks um..." I was about to ask his name when he realize and introduce himself;

"oh my god I'm sorry, my name is Youngsoo!" he smiled at me and i nod "Thanks Youngsoo"

"We forgot to introduce ourselves,

I'm Seungho nice to meet you once again miss" The calm guy said and well, we know he's Seungho the calm one , and everybody introduce themselves. Except Wookjin and Yoojung because we've known each other 2 days ago.

"You guys can call me Hera by the way" I chuckled because they always said 'Miss' before my name and we're out of work hour so, formality doesn't count.

"let's not use formality shall we?" Wookjin said smiling towards me and his friends. They nodded and Seungho added "We're out of work hour so let's relax" and everybody nodded including me.

We manage to talk about how works keep making us tired and funny stories while working, including how Wookjin talked about me before they gathered in the Café this morning. We laughed together making the Café light up again. Even though it's closed just an hour ago.

But I know they're not here to just talk like this, maybe something actually have been in their mind...so let's ask?

"Anyway what's your specific reason to talk with me, guys?" I asked. Remembering the group chat that have been made, and none of them start the real conversation that they wanted to.

"Oh yeah first of all sorry for taking your time-" Wookjin said, I shook my head fast "No no no, not at all I'm just curious so it's all fine" I smiled receiving a relieve sigh from Wookjin.

"after all it's really fun to talk with you guys" I added

"Okay if everything is fine with you-" Wookjin then paused

"Hera" and I smiled signaling him to continue;

"We wanted tell you about something" he looks at me and so does everybody,

"and that something is?" I asked waiting for the answer,

They begin to cough and looks at Yoojung for some reasons? maybe he'll explain?

"Okay okay so Hera..I.. um..

I honestly don't know why..

but you looked very familiar to me"

"to us actually" Yoojung explained a little bit,

'familiar?'

"what do you mean familiar? have we met before? i mean we did two days ago—

but it's only you and Wookjin" I said gaining everyone's attention and Yoojung shook his head. He sit straight and whispers to me;

"it's like we're having a connection..."

I stares at him, them actually, trying to find a better explanation about what Yoojung just said.

"What kind of connection?" I asked again. Because I can't tell what they wanted to say.

"Honestly nevermind, I think we're just connected right after we met

we somehow manage to click together right?" Yoojung added and everybody just nods.

Suspicious...

"So what you mean is..

we're clicked even though we only met like, what? this morning all together?" I chuckled receiving a small nods from Yoojung;

He looks unsure but let's ignore it. Let's just accept it and not making them even more confused.

"Alright I got it" I chuckled

"Yoojung is hella tired today, so don't mind what he said Hera" Kyubin added patting his friend's shoulder.

"He's high" Junhyung said receiving a punch from the mentioned one, and We laughed. Unexpected words coming from the silent one is always the best.

Silent coming in

"Honestly guys-" I paused for a second

"I did feel we have met even before all of this happened"

"You are right Yoojung..

it's like we're having a connection" I added.

-𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘇-

↷𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦..😩
↷𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 🤠, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵! 😭
↷𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘧𝘦́ - 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 Hera <3 ☺️
↷𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 💖
↷𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦

"𝗜𝗳 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻-𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿"
©𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦

𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
.
.