"Now why did Oikawa invite the whole team over? He didn't mention anything about that when he messaged me." Iwaizumi mumbled.

"Hm?" [Y/N] hummed.

"Shittykawa messaged me asking if I could hang out with him but I told him I was busy." Iwaizumi answered.

"I guess he decided to hang out with the others." [Y/N] said as he walked towards the living room with Iwaizumi.

"Hey guys." Iwaizumi waved as he walked into the living room which caused everyone to look in his direction.

"Oh hey Iwaizumi." Hanamaki said.

"Hello Iwaizumi." Kindaichi said and Kunimi waved.

"Look who decided to show up." Oikawa pouted angrily.

"Here we go again..."

"I thought you said you were busy doing stuff?" Oikawa asked as he crossed his arms.

"I was but now I have time dumbass." Iwaizumi responded.

"I bet Yui was stuff." Oikawa said as the room went silent.

"So funny Oikawa." [Y/N] said as he stared at Oikawa with an unimpressed look.

"Yeah, you got the whole team laughing Oikawa." Iwaizumi glared as he started rolling up his sleeves.

"I take it back! I take it back!!" Oikawa waved his hands in front of him as the others laughed at him.

"Yui, you mentioned something about gifts at the door?" Matsukawa asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"Yes I did." [Y/N] said as he opened the bag and put his hand inside of it. He then pulled out the doll resembling Matsukawa and handed it to said male.

"Woah Matsu, that doll looks a lot like you." Hanamaki said as he pointed at the doll.

"I've made one for everyone."

"A Matsukawa doll for everyone? No thanks." Oikawa shook his head.

"They didn't make Matsukawa dolls for everyone dumbass. He made dolls for everyone that looks like them." Iwaizumi scoffed.

"Oh! I wanna see mine!" Oikawa smiled widely as [Y/N] handed him his doll.

"Wow!! It's so cute!! Thank you Yui!"

"That's because you think anything with you on it is cute." Matsukawa laughed.

"I don't think, I know it is!!"

"Here you go Kunimi." [Y/N] smiled as Kunimi stood up.

'Shit I forgot this boy was so tall.' [Y/N] thought as he smiled at the boy while holding out the doll for him.

"Thank you."  Kunimi said as he accepted the doll. [Y/N] then continued to hand out the dolls until it got to a certain wing spiker.

'Mad dog...' The boy thought as he looked up to Kyotani. Said male looked down at him.

"H-Here you go mad do- I mean Kyotani!" [Y/N] laughed nervously as Kyotani raised a brow.

"Somethings off about you." Kyotani said as he leaned forward towards [Y/N].

"You always say that." [Y/N] mumbled. For context, ever since Kyotani joined the team, he's always found something off about [Y/N].

"What's so off about her? You always say that everytime you see her but can't even say what." Yahaba rolled his eyes as Kyotani looked at him.

"Mad dog." Iwaizumi said to which Kyotani backed away from [Y/N].

"Here." [Y/N] said as he handed Kyotani a doll and continued handing the rest of the dolls out.