Me: W-Whoa! Hey, Valentina! Not in front of the Saint! 

Valentina: *Looks at me* I yearn for your affection, Augustus~. *Caresses my chest* Don't leave me out, okay~?

Me: *Holds her hand* I promise, my darling~. I promise~.

Valentina: Thank you~.

Me: Hehehehe...

Valentina: *Sighs* Let's get you stitched up! 

I nod in agreement before taking my seat on the bench and allowing Hospitaller Valentina to perform her duties. Valeria examines my wound then asks Celestine what caused my injuries. The Living Saint chuckles at the Sister of Silence before explaining the lovely intercourse that Celestine and I had then the beating I endured from the Sisters of Battle on their home planet. The red-haired Sister of Silence takes a moment to process the data, then she grabs her greatsword, and the lady looks at the Saint with the expression that says, "How many Sororitas do I have to purge?" Celestine calms the irritated warrior and tells her not to kill any of the Sisters of Battle. Besides our shenanigans, we hear a knock on the door, so Celestine opens the door to see Team CFVY.

Celestine: Oh! Good morning, Team CFVY! Any updates you have for us?

Coco: Not really, ma'am... You guys really held off the horde to the point they won't attack this village. Excellent work!

Celestine: Why thank you, but you held off the line longer than us! Your valiant actions kept this village safe, so the honor is yours! 

Coco: Oh! I'm grateful! 

Celestine: You should be... *Looks at me* Are your wounds tended, Augustus?

Me: *Stands up* Yup! I'm feeling better and ready for action. 

Celestine: Excellent! 

Coco: Um, Saint Celestine... We should head back to the academy, we need to resupply our equipment.

Celestine: Is our equipment not compatible with yours?

Coco: No... I looked at your small armory, and your rounds are a 'bit' too large... *Scratches her chin* Especially this round.

The young brunette pulls out the .998 round from Valeria's boltgun before trying to shove it in her Gatling gun. Unfortunately for her, the round is too big for her purse gun which bums her out. 

Coco: Aaawwww... The cartridge is too big...

Me: *Mutters* That's what Celestine said~. *The Saint lightly punches me* Hahahaha!

Coco: *Huff* I'm just surprised that you people can fire rounds that high of a caliber. *Gestures* Well, I shouldn't be because you're all super soldiers.

Celestine: Mmhm! 

Unexpectedly, Enginseer CV-916 enters the room then looks at Coco's gun then asks her if he can see her gun. Adel nods in agreement and lends him her Gatling gun; 916 allows his mechanical arm from his back to hold/spin it around. His robotic eye studies the weapon and calculates possible upgrades. 

Yatsuhashi: What is he doing?

Me: He's studying the gun... He's thinking about the upgrades that he can install on the gun. 

Yatsuhashi: Ah... I see... 

916's robotic eye beeps, and he returns the Gatling gun to Coco. The Enginseer looks at Adel then explains what he can do with her gun. 

CV-916: This is what I can do with your gun, I can upgrade the barrel size of the gun, increase the rate of fire, and make the bullets more destructive. However, you will not have your purse functionality for you would have a backpack of ammunition and other equipment. I hope you do not mind that setback.