👑

The Duchess of Ancaster shared her delight following the news that she is set to become a mum and also an aunt for the third time. Hours after it was confirmed that Prince William and Kate Middleton are expecting another baby, Sinderella made a scheduled appearance in Manchester to meet with victims of the tragic Ariana Grande concert bombing. While there, she was asked by reporters how she felt about the pregnancy news. "Fantastic, great," she replied, giving a thumbs up. "Very, very happy for them." She also gave a health update on her sister-in-law, as she battles a severe morning sickness condition.

👑
September 5, 2017

British royal brothers Prince William, Prince Harry, and Prince Arthur made an emotional visit to the newly established Royal Foundation Support4Grenfell community hub on September 5 in London. The trio met members of the Grenfell community and people leading the volunteer effort, close to where the charred tower block stands.

👑
November 27, 2017

Clarence House✔
@ClarenceHouse

The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms. Meghan Markle.

94.8K ❤

5:00 AM - Nov 27, 2017

33.9K people are talking about this

👑
December 25, 2017

The Queen and members of The Royal Family attend church on Christmas Day 2017

Published 25 December 2017

The Queen and members of The Royal Family have attended the morning service today at Sandringham Church.

The Royal Family traditionally spends Christmas and New Year at Sandringham House, The Queen's country estate in Norfolk.

During the 1960s, when Her Majesty's children were small, many Christmases were celebrated at Windsor Castle, where The Royal Family spends Easter.

But since 1988, when the castle was being rewired, Royal Christmases returned to Sandringham.

Today, Her Majesty and other members of The Royal Family talked to members of the public before attending the service in Norfolk.

👑

"So, how did you like your first royal Christmas?" Sinderella asked Meghan as they sat down for tea.

Catherine took a sip of her tea as she watched Meghan's facial expressions.

"It was beautiful; Harry described it so perfectly to me that I was so excited when I found out that I could experience it before I'm officially a member of the family," Meghan answered.

Sinderella nodded.

"I'm delighted you enjoyed yourself," Catherine said with a small smile.

"Me too; the first year is always the most challenging part of entering this family, and I think you're doing amazingly well," Sinderella said.

"Well, you and Catherine have been genuinely remarkable to me, so I think that's made it easier for me," Meghan said.

"So, how is the wedding planning coming along?" Catherine asked Meghan.

Meghan sighed.

"I didn't think it would be so much work to plan a wedding," Meghan replied.

Sinderella mentally rolled her eyes at Meghan's words. This was not Meghan's first marriage. She had to know planning a wedding, whether it's royal or not, would not ever be easy.

"I'm sure you're doing your best," Catherine said.

"Yes, Harry must be helping you," Sinderella said.

"He helped with the church, cake, and flowers, but that's about it," Meghan said.

"I'm sure his advisors are helping you," Catherine said.

Meghan shook her head no.

"No, they have been giving me the cold shoulder, so I had to go to Charles for help, and he has pretty much taken over the wedding," Meghan said with a small smile before placing a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Well, we here if you ever need advice," Catherine said while Sinderella nodded her head in agreement.

👑
January 22, 2018

HRH Princess Eugenie of York and Mr. Jack Brooksbank are engaged to be married

Published 22 January 2018

The Duke and Duchess of York are delighted to announce the engagement of Princess Eugenie to Mr Jack Brooksbank.

Her Royal Highness and Mr Brooksbank became engaged in Nicaragua earlier this month.

The wedding will take place in the Autumn of 2018 at George's Chapel in Windsor, with further details to be announced in due course.