" It's the truth, it's not my fault if you idiots can't handle it!" dr buck yield 

"What's gotten into you today Amelia?" ask collingwood

"Nothing at all" said dr buck walking away

Green looks at Lawrence and collingwood before walking away thinking about what Buck said before realizing something 'why were her eyes green?' he thought

Dream world

Dr Buck walked arun the white void 'this is a weird dream' she thought before hearing footsteps bahane her.

She turns arun seeing a shadow staring at her. Dr Buck looks at the shadow squinting her eyes at it before it starts to run towards her at full speed.

Real world

Buck jumped up from the couch looking arun. She gread her phone to check the time it was 4 : 03 am 

'I better get ready for work' she thought 

At site 19

Dr Buck walked arun the site with paperwork in her hands. She saw green and smiled.

She ran over to him "greenny" she said

Green looked at her "what do you want ? "

Buck frown "is something wrong  ? " she ask

"What you told me yesterday is what's wrong" green said 

Buck blink confused "what ? '' she asked "what happened yesterday ? '' she ask confused

"You said i caused my son's death" he said

Buck blink confused "i don't remember that" she said

Green look at her then at the ground "i need to go" he said walking away

Dr Buck looked at the ground "what just happened ? '' she asked herself walking back to her office.

Time skip

Dr Buck walked over to collingwood noticing a bruise on her cheek "collingwood what happened ? '' she ask

"Don't you remember the fight we had yesterday ? Collingwood asked.

"What do you mean ? ''Dr Buck asked.

Dr collingwood look at her confused

" um we had a argument yesterday and you slap me across the face"  she said

Dr buck eyes widen "i would never do that" buck yelld

"Well you did" Collingwood said

Buck looked at the ground blinking 'what's going on right now?' she thought walking away.

She took off the necklace she was wearing

Looking at it, seeing a green red glow coming from it she jumps back before feeling lightheadedness and passing out.

Dream world

Dr Buck looked at the white void 'not this again' she thought She stood up looking arun.

She notices a red and green figure watching her closely walking over to her.

Buck walks backwards before falling over. She looked up seeing the figure standing over her smiling.

Buck pushed it away before standing up and running away. She started to breath heavily before feeling something push her to the ground.

The creature looked at her "what do you want?" Dr Buck asks, trying not to sound scared.

The creature let out a twisted smirk "you got us both treap here!"

Buck blink confused "and what is here?" dr buck ask

The real world

Green waited outside an infermieri room holding buck necklace. 'What happened to her?' green though ' i can't lose her too like i lost my son' he looked into the necklace frowning before noticing something.

He look closer seeing a red silawet

His eyes widened in shock "what in the World" he mumbled to himself.

He blinked looking closer as the silawet disappeared. 'What in the world happened?' he thought 'this can't be good'

Dream world

Buck glared at the creature "what do you want?"

"To get out of here" the creature said in a high pitch voice

Dr Buck covers her ears at the loud sound . "what is here your not answering me?"

The creature stade quite glaring at her. " that doesn't matter right now the only thing that matters is getting out of here" 

Buck huff stepping back before running away 'gosh dynamite' she thought 'i need to get out of here' .

Dr Buck started to hear a slight whisper coming from nearby. She looks arun 'is it that creature agen ? ' she asked herself before seeing a glow coming balow her.

Real world

Buck opens her eyes looking arun seeing a hospital room.

"Amelia, are you okay?" 

Buck looked to her right seeing green sitting next to her.

"Ya what happened?" she ask

"I don't know, I found you passed out on the ground".

Buck looks at the necklace talking it off. "Green, can I tell you something?" buck ask.

"Of cuers Amelia"

Buck explained everything that happened well she was unconscious.

Green looked worried "that might explain yestarday your eyes where green it said they were conteces but if that thing did possess you then" he said looking at the ground.

"When i get out of here i will tell the site director" buck said

Green nodde holding her hand.

Later that day

Buck and Green were in the site director's office.

Director Jones stade quietly as Buck was explaining stuff to him.

Jones stade quiet lessening what they were saying.

"We'll do some tests," Jones said, taking the necklace as Buck and Green left his office.

"I'm sorry Amelia," Green said.

"Sorry for what ? " buck ask

" i'm the reason for this i caused this i-"

"Thomas this is not your fault it's nobody fault" buck said 

Green nodde looking away "I need to go" he said walking away.

Buck walks towards her office seeing dr collingwood on the way she walks over to her.

"Hello molly" buck said

"Hi Amelia" collingwood said

"How is the baby coming along ? " buck ask

Collingwood smiled "i'm going to get a ultrasound tomaro she said smiling

Buck smiled "that's great"