"Hey, Elisa! Funny seeing you here." She turned in surprise.

"Hey, Jessie!" She yelled over the music. Then with her eyebrow raised, she asked, "I thought you didn't have my plans." I laughed nervously at being caught.

"To be fair, I didn't know I was going until I left your office." I shrugged. Elisa shook her head at me. Her hair fell in curls over her shoulder.

"Well it's good that you're going out. Get some sense of normalcy." I groaned.

"Can you not be my therapist right now? I already had my brain picked enough today." She smiled, her green eyes shining under the lights. My stomach churned at the sight. She looked really good tonight. Then I realized something.

"Soooo, you're at a gay bar." I cursed myself for being that blunt. She nodded, her lips twitching.

"Yeah my friend, Andrea and I decided to check out the nightlife here in LA. I've heard the gay clubs are the best." I chuckled, knowing how true that was.

"Alright, well my friends are about to do another round of shot at the bar then we're gonna head to the VIP section. You ladies wanna come?" Elisa looked to her and friend, whose presence I completely forgot, and they thought it over. After 10 seconds, they agreed and followed me back to my friends. Casey immediately latched onto Andrea, charming her way into her pants. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, darling. I didn't know angels took vacations on earth." Andrea cocked her head.

"This angel is allergic to humans." She said, and brushed past her to stand next to Elisa. I keeled over laughing at the rejection. Casey's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. She clearly didn't expect her to just brush her off like that.

"Damn, that was hard to watch." Cam said smirking. Casey closed her mouth, clenching her jaw.

"Shut the fuck up." She growled. We howled in laughter at her anger.

"Look, she's mad!" Cam teased. Casey rolled her eyes.

"Let's just get to these shots." Cam, still chuckling ordered us several rounds of shots.

"Alright the rules for the new comers, here we have 8 shots. First to finish gets 200 bucks and the title of champion. The bottom of the last shot glass has to hit the bar before you're done. Got it?" Elisa and Andrea nodded.

"Alright ready? 1, 2, 3, go!" I downed the shots as fast as I could. By the time I was about to slam the last glass down, someone did it before me. Elisa looked over me grinning.

"There's no way!" I complained. Her grin turned a smirk and that set something on fire in me. I think the alcohol's getting to me.

"There is a way. I just did it." I sat in the chair, pouting.

Casey grabbed my chin and squished my cheeks. "Awww, come on, don't be sad. You only lost your title as champion." Casey was definitely drunk as her voice was loud again. I pushed her hands away from my face.

"Get the hell away from me." I snapped. It was Cam's turn to laugh at me. Even Nova was chuckling.

"Alright it is 12 a.m.! Time to head to the VIP section." The VIP section was our favorite area of Uproar. Full bottles sat on the tables and our own music played up here. When 'Savage' came on, I lost it.

"This is my fucking song!" I rapped the lyrics.

"Bitch that's my trash, you the maid so you bagged him, Ah. I'm a Savage, yuh, classy, bougie, ratchet, yuh. Sassy, moody, nasty, yuh. Acting stupid, what's happening, bitch what's happening?" I grabbed one of the bottles and popped the cork the corkscrew. I waterfalled the champagne into my mouth. Alyssa was twerking so I drunkenly pulled out my wallet and tossed 20s at her.

"Aye, hit that shit Lys!" We cheered. I discreetly picked my 20s back up. Casey saw that and rolled her eyes.

"I saw that, you broke bitch." She laughed. I shook my head. I noticed Elisa and Andrea dancing when 'Motivation' by Normani came on. I walked over Elisa and grabbed her hips, and she moved her hips against my front. God damn can she move, I thought. I think the alcohol was screwing our judgement at the moment. I was her patient so this behavior was wrong. We shouldn't have spoken even. So after the song, I released her and retreated to a couch. Sweat rolled down my forehead before I wiped it off. I was extremely turned on this point. Elisa was still dancing to the next song. My traveled down her body. Jesus Christ, stop it, I told myself. Casey plopped next to me.

"So you gonna take her home, or what?" She slurred. I shook my head.

"I can't, anyone else but her." Casey's eyebrows furrowed. "Why?"

"That's my therapist. She could lose her job if I did. And who says she wants to home with me? I don't even think I'm ready for random sex either." I rambled.

Case chuckled lowly, "Okay, man I get it. What's up with Andrea, though? She's not falling for my charms." She pouted.

"Maybe cause she's smart, you doofus." I flicked her forehead. She rubbed her forehead, mumbling 'ow'. I paid her no mind. I need to leave before I made a decision I regretted. I stumbled over to Cam, who was making out with Alyssa.

"Hey, Cam, I'm leaving. I'll see you." Cam pulled away.

"You sure?" I nodded. "Bet, I'll call an Uber." She pulled her phone out.

Fifteen minutes later I was in an Uber going home.  I threw open my door and staggered around in the dark. When I found my room, I collapsed on my bed.

The next morning, I woke up with a killer hangover. I took aspirin and made breakfast with my pumps for my workout. Time to fuck my legs up.

When I entered the gym, I put my stuff in a locker and locked it. I checked myself in the mirror. I was built, a reward for working hard to maintain my body. I flexed my muscle and took a quick picture. I had several tattoos and I was in the process of getting a sleeve. Leaving the bathroom, I locked eyes with a pretty employee and smiled softly.

When I finished my workout, I stood the mirror again, breathing heavily. The workout left my legs numb. My caramel skin glistened. I tugged at the gray sleeveless tee that was drenched as well. Nice, I thought. Before I left the gym, I saw the employee again, standing behind the front desk. This time she smiled at me. Her hair was in a bun but I could see it was quite curly. What really grabbed my attention was her milk chocolate skin. I'd take a bit out of that candy, I thought. Then I snorted at myself. God, you're so corny. Her smile was adorable. I slung the bag I was holding over my shoulder. Making sure my muscles flexed with the motion. I avoided eye contact and made to leave. Before I could, a soft voice stopped me.

"Hey, you dropped something." I turned around and she was right, my bottle was on the floor behind me.

"Thanks." I grinned. She smiled again, showing her row of perfect teeth and a dimple in her right cheek.

"No problem. Um- have a good day." She stuttered slightly. I bit my lip, nodding.

"You too, Miss.." I trailed off, squinting at her name tag.

"Oh! Uh, Leilani but most people call me Lani or Ley." She chuckled nervously.

"Okay, then Lani. See you next time." I smiled again and left the gym. Damn, I'm horny again.
——————-