water is stronger then blood

Start from the beginning

The next day

River swam in the river and she looked up seeing someone staring down at the river. She swam up picking her head out seeing what looked like a soldier's staring at her.

River looks at them confused before realizing she should be swimming away right about now.

She started to swim away only to feel a net arun her and be pulled out of the river.

She looked arun seeing Amelia's father she glared at him angrily. 

'So he's a even bigger jerk than i thought' river though angily 'i'll get back at him for everything he done' 

Present day

River woke up hearing someone enter her cell. She ground swimming to the surface of the small pool the foundation gave her she look at the doctor's she look at the shorter brunet girl 'she looks like she's too nice for her own good' 

River through before looking at the other doctor tall and blond 'she looks...weight is that Amelia'

"Scp 7890! Answer the question!"

River look at the blond doctor "um sorry i don't hear you"

"Dr Buck, ask you about how you found out about your power's?"

River stood quietly, "I don't know" she answered.

She watches as dr buck writes something down.

River kept answering the questions the researcher gave her before going back into her pool as the raescher left "if that is Amilia then what happened to her ? She acts nothing like she did when I first met her but then again working here is very demanding". She said to herself.

The next day

River woke up hearing someone open the door to her cell she ground swimming up to the surface seeing dr collingwood.

"What questions do you have this time ?  She ask annoyed.

"Well yesterday you mention something about a child we just want to ask you about it"

River nodde looking away "ask away".

River nodded, answering all the questions Dr Collingwood asked.

"What was the child's name ? ''Dr Collingwood asked.

"Amelia buck"

River said before jumping back into the pool.

She closed her eyes hearing dr collingwood leading the room she smiled before hearing the door open a few minutes later.

She ground piping her head out of the pool seeing dr buck watching her "river?" she said

River smiled, "Amelia" she answered getting out of the pool.

Dr Buck watch river looking upset.

"Is something wrong?" River asks, looking worried.

"No no no not at all, '' Dr Buck said looking away.

"If you got in trouble with your good for nothing father on that day then i'm sorry"

"I was literally locked in my room for the whole night. The berateing i got the next day didn't help anything!" buck yelld

River stade quiet looking at the ground "i'm sorry"

Buck shook her head "not your fault it was my father" she answered looking at the ground.

River rubbed her arm "why did you act like that yesterday? So stubborn, grumpy and well just angry".

"That's just who i am know river" buck said

River frow "what happened to that little girl i met?"

"she grow up" buck said angrily

River shook her head  " i think she's still in there somewhere"

Buck looked up at river staring into her eyes. "What are you talking about ? "

"I seeing stuff like this in the past Amelia" river said 

Buck stade quiet rising a eyebrow " you're wrong river" 

River schock her head "whatever you say but i'm still shure she's in there"

Buck rolled her eyes looking at the ground "why don't you kill them? My life cude have been so much better"

River look at the ground "your right i just don't want to kill them when you were arun i don't want to traumatize you more than they already did with your mother adonding you and your father...... Treatment of you"

Buck look at the ground tears in her eyes "i missed you river i really did"

River smiled and hugged her "i did as well"

Buck smiled and hugged back before letting go of the hug "i need to go know"

River nodde letting go of the hug "see you later"

Buck left the cell as River entered the pool.