"Sinderella, do you have cold feet?" He asked, his voice cracking.

Sinderella put her bottom lip in her mouth and didn't say anything.

"Sinderella," Arthur said.

👑

Arthur's nerves were written all over his face as William tried to reassure him that Sinderella would arrive shortly.

Ten minutes had passed since Sinderella was due to arrive. Arthur focused on his hands, trying to avoid the gazes of those around him. He felt like he could hear everyone whispering if the wedding were still on as Sinderella was late.

William leaned over and whispered in Arthur's ear.

"What's going on? You look nervous and afraid," William whispered.

Arthur shook his head, then William looked at Harry with tight lips. Harry nodded.

It became deadly silent in the abbey then the cheers of the crowd outside could be heard as the music started playing. Arthur looked down the corridor as the bridal party entered.

Arthur felt his heart swelled with happiness as Sinderella began her walk with her father up the aisle, followed by the bridal party.

Sinderella smiled as she noticed her family and friends. Once she made it to Arthur, she winked at him, and Arthur placed a hand over his heart.

The wedding commenced.

👑

Archbishop: "Arthur George John Edward, wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife, to live together according to God's law in the holy estate of matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all other, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

Prince Arthur: "I will."

Archbishop to Sinderella: "Sinderella Victoria Gisele, wilt thou have this man to thy wedded husband, to live together according to God's law in the holy estate of matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all other, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

Sinderella: "I will."

Archbishop: "Who giveth this woman to be married to this man?"

Arthur: "I, Arthur George John Edward, take thee, Sinderella Victoria Gisele to my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse; for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth."

Sinderella: "I, Sinderella Victoria Gisele, take thee, Arthur George John Edward, to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse; for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth."

Archbishop: "Bless, O Lord, this ring, and grant that he who gives it and she who shall wear it may remain faithful to each other, and abide in thy peace and favor, and live together in love until their lives' end. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

Arthur: "With this ring I thee wed; with my body I thee honor; and all my worldly goods with thee I share: in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen."

Archbishop: "Let us pray. O Eternal God, Creator, and Preserver of all mankind, giver of all spiritual grace, the author of everlasting life: send thy blessing upon these thy servants, this man and this woman, whom we bless in thy name; that, living faithfully together, they may surely perform and keep the vow and covenant betwixt them made, whereof this ring given and received is a token and pledge; and may ever remain in perfect love and peace together, and live according to thy laws; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. Those whom God hath joined together let no man put asunder.For as much as Arthur and Sinderella have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and thereto have given and pledged their troth either to other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving of a ring, and by joining of hands; I pronounce that they be man and wife together, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost, bless, preserve, and keep you; the Lord mercifully with his favor look upon you; and so fill you with all spiritual benediction and grace, that ye may so live together in this life, that in the world to come ye may have life everlasting. Amen."

👑
March 11, 2016

The Duke and Duchess of Ancaster's Honeymoon

Newlyweds The Duke and Duchess of Ancaster are currently in the midst of their honeymoon to Italy, and by the looks of it, the couple are enjoying plenty of local delicacies on their first vacation as husband and wife.

According to a royal report, The Duke and Duchess of Ancaster jetted off to Italy about 10 hours after tying in London, on March 10. "They wanted to leave for their honeymoon after the wedding celebrations were over,"

One of the first stops on the couple's itinerary was Positano, a cliffside village on southern Italy's Amalfi Coast.

The royal couple will be back in London for The Commonwealth Observance Day Service.

👑
March 14, 2016

The Royal Family Attends The Commonwealth Observance Day Service

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Arthur, Duke of Ancaster, Sinderella, Duchess of Ancaster, and Prince Harry depart the Commonwealth Observance Day Service on March 14, 2016, in London, United Kingdom.

The service is the largest annual inter-faith gathering in the United Kingdom and will celebrate the Queen's 90th birthday. Kofi Annan and Ellie Goulding will take part in the service.

Sinderella attended The Commonwealth Observance Day Service as her first official engagement as Duchess of Ancaster.