𝟬.𝟮

𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒

                  𝑖 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

"Tell us, how is Max as a boyfriend?" Charlotte asked, leaning on the coffee table, her, Isa and Lilah sitting in a small café in Zaandvort.

It was Friday morning and the girls had decided to get a coffee before the first free practice.

"Uhm, he's really sweet and caring. And he's so funny and he's the type of person that would be able to make you laugh when you're crying." Lilahrambled, not realising the two others smile at each other.

"You're really in love with him are you?" Isa asked, smiling hard.

"Yeah, I am. He's amazing." Lilah smiled back.

lilahanderson
6 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ

It was noon and Lilah was sitting in the Red Bull hospitality, texting a friend from Monaco, where she lived

Max walked in after the first free practice, his racing suit hanging around his hip.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He slid in the booth, next to her and tried to look into her phone, but she turned it away.

"You can't see." She smiled.

"Why? Are you texting someone? Are you talking about me?" He teased after seeing her fingers go over the phone like she was typing something.

"What? No." She sarcastically said.

"What are you saying? Good or bad?" Max was excited now, knowing it was possibly about him.

"I won't tell you and good." She smiled, adoring how excited he was.

"Can I read it?" Max asked.

"No, Max. You don't need to see it." She chuckled.

"Alright."

lilahanderson
3 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ

"Do you actually put everything you eat into that health app?" Max asked, watching his girlfriend add the bagel she just ate, to an app, counting the calories, when they were still sitting in the booth, now with Checo Perez

"Mz wife does that too." The latter said, making both others turn to him with confused looks. "I saw her do it some times." He shrugged, Lilah chuckling.

"Well, Max. I actually do, maybe you should start too." Lilah teased him.

"Why? Am I getting fat?" He asked, jokingly.

"Maybe a little bit. Let's go." She nodded towards the door, laughing.

"Where are we going?"

"I'll give you a code for the app, and then I'll show you how to use it, so get your cute ass out of this booth and show me your room." She smiled.

"You think my ass is cute?" Max teased, getting out of the booth.

"Fuck off." She laughed, Checo looking between both of them as they clearly forgot he was there. "Oh, uhm. Bye Sergio." Lilah smiled at him.

"You can call me Checo, and bye to you, too." He winked.

They headed to his drivers room and Lilah laid down on his bed, once they were inside.

"So, you actually count all of your calories?" Max asked, laying down next to her and slinging an arm around her waist.

"Yeah, it's weird, but I do. It's just a habit. I've been doing it since I was fourteen." She chuckled.

"It is weird and don't even think of giving me that code for the app." His dutch accent came out stronger when he was about to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Alright." Lilah jokingly rolled her eyes, making him finally burst out in laughs and breaths in between. "You're horrible." She laughed lightly.

"I thought you think I'm cute, or is it just my ass?" He held in for the sentence, laughing hardly just seconds after finishing.

"I can actually not with you." She smiled while rolling her eyes again.

"You know you love me." He finally calmed down, leaning over her now.

"Do I know that?" She looked at him, faking cluelessness. "Yes, yes I do." She smiled and pulled him down for a kiss.

☽☺︎︎♡︎✔︎
I actually love Max and Lilah's relationship. They are so cute :)