The Great Hook-Up of 2k15

Milo

I could barely hear myself think over the ponding of the bass from the music. I don’t know what possessed me to come to this club, but I was here now and obviously going nowhere until I slept with at least one person. Call me whatever you please, but a man has needs people! Especially when your fiancé who you have a kid with decides he wants to cheat on you with your brother.

Yeah, walking in on that was something I wished I’d never seen. I’m glad I did though because I know I see how much of a dick the man I was going to marry was.

But no matter how much of a prick he is, he is still a good father to our ten year old daughter, Kendra. That leads us to why I am here now. After two years of getting over my ex, I finally got the courage to let him spend time with our daughter. Now, mind you, they only spent time when I was present because knowing him, he would put false lies into our daughters head and me being the protective mama bear I am was not going to have that.

Today however, was a different story.

You see…Kendra has a bit of a…anger management problem.

Just last week, she threw a desk at a teacher for telling her she was cheating when she asked her partner if he had an extra pencil. Of course, every time I would talk to her about her issue, she would deny it and act like the sweet innocent princess she used to be…and then trip me for not letting her have ice cream for bed.

I decided that a change of background might make her better, and gave her to my ex, Michael, for the weekend. I had planned to go out every night and have the most sex I could possible get, but ended up staying in bed all Saturday and half of today.

Self-conscious feelings do that to you.

After Michael, I felt like I wasn’t good enough, personality and looks wise. If the man I loved and cherished for five years could cheat on me with my brother, which hits your ego pretty hard. So after binge watching a full season of Misfits, I decided to head out to the local gay club and hopefully find someone to fuck…or someone to fuck me. Honestly, I didn’t care at the moment.

I downed the last of my fireball, the burn making me shiver, and beelined it for the dance floor. When my looks failed to make me think anyone would like me, my dancing made up for it. Michael and I used to joke about how I should quit my job and become a male stripper. Of course that never happened.

After grinding and being grinded on for three songs, I noticed a skinny looking dude by the bar. I watched as he looked around, his nerves clearly shot by how much he was shaking. Deciding he was my new target, I walked away from the guy who was currently trying to undo my belt, and went to the man.

“You alright there mate?” I asked as I stood beside him. He seemed to jump at my presence and I smirked. “What’s a guy like you doing in a gay club?” He clearly didn’t belong. He was dressed in a suit, minus the blazer and tie, and his wide-framed glasses gave him that sexy nerd appeal.

“Uh…my friends kind of dragged me out here. Said something about me needing to let loose,” I slowly nodded at his answer and turned to the bartender.

“Four fireballs!” I told him and he nodded his head. Once he slammed the shots down, I took one and handed it to the guy, taking another one for myself. “These will loosen you up real quick.” I told him with a chuckle. We counted to three and downed the shots. I smiled and shook my head at the rush it gave me, but I could clearly see the guy dying.

“You okay?” I asked, very concerned as he clutched his chest and bent over. I looked over at the bartender and he raised an eyebrow.

“Better watch out with that one,” He warned and I gave him a confused look. I didn’t get to answer before the guy from before suddenly grabbed my arms. I looked at him with wide eyes, matching his.