"Yeah, I do" said Leon with a smile.

         "Is she a werewolf?" asked Lillian, her interest peaked.

          "Yeah, she is" said Leon as he smiled bigger.

            "Have you seen her? How is she?" asked Lillian.

       "She's fine. I told her I had business to take care of. She'll be arriving soon" said Leon.

             "How did you guys meet?" asked Lillian.

             "I was walking and accidentally punched her. She ended up punching me back. We were about to be at each other's throats but  when our eyes connected, we found out we were mates. She punched me in the face one more time, kind of to warn me not hurt her again" said Leon, smiling at the memory.

               "That's an unusual way to meet someone" Lillian laughed.

             "Yeah, but she's amazing. She's shy but she'll defend herself when need to" said Leon.

        Lillian smiled. She imagined how the two met, and she smiled. They met unusually but they got along.  If only her and Brian were that way. She scolded herself as she thought about him again. 'He's trash, move on' she said to herself.

        "He still likes you Lilly" said Leon. Lillian let out a disbelieving laugh.

        "Brian doesn't cast out people, but he cares about them" said Leon.

         "He cast me out. He kissed me and then he pushed me away. Said and proved that he's just a guard for me. He was only assigned to watch out for me until the time was to bring me here" said Lillian.

          "Give him a chance" said Leon.

      "He dissed Sahara" Lillian gave another point. "But now I feel like I'm intruding on their relationship. But it feels I'm more for him"

       "Just...give him-

         "him and Sahara?" stated Lillian but came out as a question.

         "No" said Leon.

           "He pulls me in and pushes me away" said Lillian.

          "He- He's still confused. He cares for Sahara. Give him time." Said Leon.

      Lillian shook her head and got up and walked away. She went to the library. She just wanted to help with whatever she could, and then go home, or go start her own life. She would find out about the history and start a life on her own by herself. She wouldn't go back home, there was nothing left for her there. She looked through the bookshelf and started to read a random book.

*******

         Lillian woke up and looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 10pm. She walked out the Library and started walking to her room. Lillian saw a light on and went to it. Down the hall she turned and saw Brian in his room reading on the bed. Lillian tried not to make a sound and watched Brian. He looked handsome. All he wore was his pajama pants and nothing else. She could tell he's been working out because his muscles were bigger. His hair wasn't normally spiked, and it was just tousled. His face was calm, but he looked serious or determined about something as he laid on his bed, reading a book.

        "What do you want Lilly?" asked Brian still looking at his book. He could tell she was there by hearing low breathing and smelling her scent.

           "Oh I...um..."

         "It's me in my room and I'm reading a book" said Brian reading her thoughts.