"Come back here, Xiumin," I shouted, still after him, and he continued to flee. Then he stopped, and I smiled, saying, "There's no way out now, Kim Minseok."

"Are you sure about that?" I was standing very near to him, as he held the phone high and I was on my tippy toes to reach it, and I could feel his breath, his sensation, with mine. We would have kissed in a few of inches, but I pull away and give up.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

My cheeks are turning a brilliant crimson colour.

"Fine, you won, do anything you want with my photo," I muttered as I began to walk away from him.

"Wait for me, who knows, I might keep it," he added as he ran towards me.

"... I will cherish it you looked so cute" He mumbled very quietly.

"Hmm did you say something?" I asked.

"It's nothing" He replied and looked away.

______________________________________

At school, my mind was entirely distracted from the subject. I was thinking the engagement. We were in the science laboratory. So Ye, Xiumin, and Lay are seated next to me.

"Earth to Soo Bin, are you all right? You've been passing out a little." So Ye asked, and I replied, "I'm alright, I'll tell you later."

When the teacher asks me a question, I make a fool of myself.

Everyone was cracking up. I was so humiliated that I hid my face and just glanced down.

"Why are you so unhappy? Is there something wrong, Soo Bin?" Xiumin expressed concern.

I wish the engagement had never happened so that I could be myself again. Everything is wrong, Xiumin. My parents are taking advantage of me, and I am engaged to a stranger. I'm not sure why I'm doing this, I told myself.

"Are you still upset with me? Remember, she was the one who kissed me "He continued.

It's not even about that, Xiumin. I wish I could tell you more. My parents advised me to keep it a secret for the time being. So I'm afraid I can't tell you.

"Nothing, just in my mind," I responded as I picked up a little jar. We were in the science lab, and we had to work together to complete the task. As a result, I read the directions. I go to the sink and fill the jar with water because it reads boiling water.

I was holding a jar to burn when I realised I wasn't paying attention. "Ouch!" I yelled. One of my fingers is burned.

Xiumin heard me and immediately approached me, dragging me to the sink to relieve the pain.

"Soo Bin, are you all right?" he asked, still clutching my burned hand.

"I guess I am," I responded quietly, my heart racing.

"Thank you, Xiumin," I replied as we returned to our table.

Dumb old me. I should of been more careful.

______________________________________

"Finally, your home," my father exclaimed angrily, crossing his arms.

"Sorry, but you should be blaming your driver for bringing me up late," I answered, making my father even angrier.

"Mom, you're here as well," I remarked, and now I see this is going to be something special. At this hour, both of my parents are at home. It's not like them at all.

"Dear sit here, have a drink," my mother said as I sat next to her.

"What is this all about?" I questioned.

"Well, Soo Bin, do you remember the engagement?" My father stated.

I simply nodded. I'm at a loss for words at the moment.

"Well, the son and his family are coming over for dinner," my father explained.

"Wait, what?" I exclaimed, stunned.

"They're on their way!" I screamed.

The bell rang, "Ding Dong!"

"That may be them... Can you be a dear and greet them for us? "My mother said as she pushed me to the door.

"Wait... Wait," I muttered, but I was already in front of the door. It was already too late.

So there you have it. I opened the door, my eyes widening in surprise at the figure in front of me.
What brings him here?

"What brings you here?" I spoke of the familiar-looking individual.

"Well, it's not nice to ask questions like that before letting us in, me and my parents, of course," he responded.

"I ask once more, why are you here?" I questioned.

"Well, to eat dinner with you and your parents, and plus, we'll be married in four years," he continued, pushing me away while I was still processing this.

The guy I'm going to marry is the one who I lied to and who crushed my heart. Jaeho, my ex-boyfriend.

_______________________________________

Did you see that one coming? I hope you all enjoy. What will happen next? Vote and comment it really means a lot.