He was my classmate but we never really talked in the class and that day talking to him I felt like i have know him since forever ... He was so polite and kind that it didn't feel like am talking to him for the first time...

He sat next to me and asked about it and idky I told him everything...he smiled towards me and said

'You are really strong l/n san'
My eyes widened when I heard those words I really wanted someone to say that to me after everything I did.. He was the first person who smiled towards me like that. ..
We talked for a while and then he dropped me..

He was quite famous with girls which for a fact I know but then suddenly he started giving me special attention and then we started spending more time together ... later he confessed me and we started dating.. Our relationship was going quite good and healthy he really supported me and helped me in need... So did I... We both were really happy until then...

After 7 months of dating  or so when I was in school suddenly I started to feel nausicous ... I ran to the washroom to vomit... Then a bell rang I realised I missed my periods...i knew something was off it felt like what it was I did the pregnancy test but my eyes were wide opened when it came out positive...
.. I told him about it at that time he hugged me and told me that he is very happy and that he will stay by my side and support me ... It made me really happy that someone actually care about me and love me ..
But after a week or so he started avoiding me and started going out with other girls...

But why he told me that he will love me and support me... Well deep down in my heart i know that we don't have any future together and one day I caught him cheating on me ..he begged for mercy but honestly it didn't effected me that much but it was really hard but  I know I have been through worse betrayal is human nature so I kind of gave up...

At that time all I can think about is this new life that I have to take care of .. But I was too scared to tell my dad about it I know he is not the kind who will allow me to have a baby at such an early age so I kept it to myself...after three months  when the bump became visible I decided to finally tell my him(just so if you don't know it's when your mom was in high school 12th grade) he got really pissed and started throwing things he then threatened me to go for an abortion...

That's it I had enough I wanted to live for you and for myself ...i can't take this what I will do next is for my selfish mean and for my baby
So finally I decided that I will leave everything and run... I left my house and my dad and my past everything behind... .

I came to tokyo but I have no idea what am I supposed to do now... I am pregnant and homeless...
I went to different shops because I genuinely need a job but they all declined they can't let a pregnant teen work ...

I have no where to go.. My all efforts failed ... One day I was walking down the streets completely hopeless that's when I saw a strip club and my legs started moving subconsciously I went inside requested them to keep me on the job ... They denied and said..

'We can't have an underage and more importantly a pregnant teen work here'
Tears were rolling down my eyes and they stared at me and gave up...

'Okay we will let you work here but only if you  abort this baby'

'Abort the baby? '

'You know the rules right? We can't let a pregnant girl work here'
My eyes widened and I just went silent...

'If so then am sorry I don't think it's possible maybe this job is not for me'
I started to walk off the club hopeless but then I heard a voice..

'Wait'

'Sir? ' manager and staffs bowed down...

'Why are you letting a pretty lady like her go away'

'But sir she is preg-'