𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ➪ 𝙰𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

We went to the Gryffindor Common room and messed around for a bit. I even met a few more Gryffindors, like Neville Longbottom and I also got to know Ron's sister Ginny a little more. She likes quidditch a lot too just like me which is really cool. I told her all about my favourite quidditch team, the Holyhead Harpies, and how I want be a professional chaser when I grow up.

Before we knew it, it was already after curfew and I had to go back to my dorm room. I just hoped my brother wouldn't have stayed up, waiting for me. Harry offered to walk me since it was dark, but I promised I'd be fine.

After successfully not being caught by Filch in the hallways, I entered the Hufflepuff Common room, trying to make as little noise as possible. Looking up, I gasped, seeing my brother Cedric stood with his arms crossed. "Busted," he smirked and I huffed, "where were you?"

I took off my robe as I spoke, "I was with Hermione in the Gryffindor Common Room. Relax." Technically I didn't lie, I just didn't mention a few names. I knew my brother wouldn't like it if he knew I was hanging out with a load of boys my age. Especially Harry since he thinks Harry has a crush on me. He's very overprotective of his little sister.

"Fine," he mumbled, "but next time be back before curfew. I don't want you getting detention from Filch." I nodded, and we said Goodnight. The girls were already asleep when I got to my dorm and I read a few more chapters of Pride and Prejudice, before going to sleep myself.

Thursday was the final day that students were able to enter their names into the tournament. My brother had given it a lot of thinking over the last week, and he had finally decided that he would in fact enter the tournament. Lots of students had come and gone from the Great Hall: some gathering up the courage to enter, some deciding against it at the last minute.

I sat on the benches with Hermione, watching and clapping as each individual person placed their parchment in the blue flames above the Goblet, wether it was a Hogwarts student, Bauxbattons or Durmstrang. We were both reading our books together, however Hermiones was more non-fiction based than mine. I had almost finished reading Pride and Prejudice already; I could not put this book down.

"Cherry," Hermione whispered beside me, causing my attention to turn to her. She pointed up towards the entrance of the Great Hall.

My brother Cedric was running inside, with Marcus, Nick and Zach beside him. They pushed Ced towards the goblet, cheering him on with whistles and laughs.

"Go on Ced!"

"Do it Ced!"

"Put it in!"

A glowing blue circle surrounded the goblet. An age line, which made sure that no one under the age of seventeen could enter their name into the goblet. My brother looked up at the blue fire emitting from the goblet with a look of determination. Everyone in the room watched intently as he reached up, placing his paper in the blue flames. My brother looked over at me as he did so and I gave him a nod of approval, followed by a thumbs up. I was proud of him for having the bravery to do this. At first I was extremely worried, but after seeing the amount of people who were entering the tournament, I figured he most likely wasn't going to be picked anyway. It was a small chance.

My brother turned and smiled making his way back to the boys. I turned back to Hemrione and she smiled.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded.