Now, as another bonus, since someone had asked what Toman's reaction was to the two dying, here's what I think...

~~~~~

It had all been an accident.

Sanzu was only supposed to drop Takemichi off and then drive away from the group. But in his hazy mind filled with drugs and stress, he had accidentally let slip that Mikey had passed away.

Safe to say, Sanzu almost got beaten up by Draken and the others when he had tried to walk away after letting it slip. Truly, the pinkette wanted to just take out his gun and shoot their hands away but he knew that you wouldn't appreciate his actions. So, gathering all of his patience, he briefly told them that Mikey will be buried in the Sano family grave the next day even though it will be held later in the evening.

That seemed to have been enough as they had finally let him walk away to drive back to the hideout.

The next day, the group gathered in the Kawata Siblings' shop, all of them deciding to pay their respects to Mikey even after a decade of not seeing him. The group consisted of the old Toman captains and vice captains along with the Tachibana siblings. Takemichi was left at home since he was still unconscious and after talking to Naoto, the male had agreed that Takemichi must have been sent back to the past.

Imagine their shock when they walk in the cemetery, their feet leading them to the Sano and L/N family grave only to be met with your bloody figure laid on the grass in front of the two headstones.

The sun had just started rising, the grass still wet.

The day had just started.

It was not something that any of them were expecting when they decided to visit their beloved leader.

Naoto had decided to take it upon himself to investigate, but the way that the gaping hole in your neck showcased itself had almost made the cop hurl. The others gathered near them, some of the captains telling Hina to not get too close in case she catches sight of your wounds.

It was a mess.

The grass surrounding you was tinted red, a bottle of liquor tossed to the side while the knife is still embedded between your chest. It was a gruesome scene. The sight of your body burnt into their memories. But the worst of it all.

A smile remains on your lips.

Even with your bloody body laying on a pool of your own blood, wounds left open and the flesh starting to dry out, you had still managed to smile.

The sight had made tears spring into their eyes as they watched Naoto check the body. Your soft flesh slowly stiffening by the minute the longer they stood and watched.

What were they supposed to do?

Are they allowed to call the hospital? The police? But you were a criminal, what will they do to your body if they hand you over?

With no other options, they tried to call Sanzu using the number that called Hina the first time. But it was inevitable. No one was answering.

In their desperation, Naoto started looking for your phone in your pockets. Hands trembling every time his eyes caught sight of your bloody smile and gaping neck. Thankfully, he finally felt the device in your back pocket. Taking it out, he almost let out a groan when there was a password. But then, he saw the fingerprint icon on the screen.

Taking a deep breath, Naoto takes a hold of your wrist, cleaning off the blood on your hands before pressing it to the censor. The others silently watch, helpless as to what they're supposed to do with their friend's body.

Naoto uses your phone to call Sanzu.

They needed to make it quick before other people walked in the cemetery and find your body. You were someone who had to be hidden. People weren't allowed to know who you were unless the government got involved.

Sanzu had picked up on the first ring, voice resonating from the other side as he answered. "Boss? Where are you? There's a meeting at 4pm. Do you need me to pick you up?"

The silence makes Sanzu confused as he checks who the caller was, making sure that it was you who called. Seeing that it is in fact your phone, he pressed the device back to his ears but the voice's words from the other side made alarm bells ring in his head.

"Sanzu-san, Y/N's dead. You need to pick her up."

"What do you mean she's dead? Who the fuck are you and what did you do to her?" The pinkette's words had alerted the rest of the executives in the room, all of them straightening up and getting ready to leave in case anything happened to you. "Where are you?"

Sanzu quickly hung up after receiving the location, the rest of the executives going with him to prepare for what seems to be another funeral for their leader. Sanzu's head can't help but throb, anxiety and stress eating at him, but he can't pop a pill when he's supposed to be the one taking over the other executives as stated by his rank. So, with cold hands, he drives to your location.

And for the rest of Toman, they had all surrounded your body, tears streaming down their cheeks as they silently asked you for an explanation, Draken's hand grips your wrist as he questions reality. It seemed as if even in the afterlife, his two friends are still together.

He can't help but silently chuckle at his thoughts.

"Is this what soulmates are supposed to be? Even in another timeline, even in another future. Was this meant to be?" Chifuyu whispers to himself as he remembers that one instance where he had asked Takemichi about what happened to the two of you in another timeline. "How cruel did fate treat the two of you for you to resort to this?"