Chapter 1

''Yah Odasaku ,'' Dazai walked down the stairs to the bar smiling. ''Oh, Dazai ,'' Oda looked at him. ''Ango's not here yet ,'' Dazai sat down beside the red-haired. ''Aaa that Ango's always late, let's juz ignore his nerdy absence ,'' The bartender gave him his drink, a spherical ice taking up most of the space in the glass.

''That's mean Dazai-kun ,'' It was Ango's walking down the staircase. ''I'm not late this time ,'' He walked pass the two and sat beside Dazai. ''Only this time, Ango, only this time ,'' Dazai added, then he turned to face Oda. ''Neh Odasaku, you have anything to do tomorrow morning? I hope you can come with me on a job ,'' He smiled expectantly at the red-haired. ''Yeah okay, I don't think I'm in place to reject work from an executive anyway ,''

Oda took a sip of his drink. ''But what about Chuuya-kun? Isn't he always the one assigned to go on missions with you ?'' Dazai shrugged. ''No, not on normal missions like these. Plus, he's on a five-day mission in Hiroshima right now, he'll be back only by tomorrow evening ,'' ''Oh, is that so ?'' Oda turned back to his drink.

''Dazai-kun ,'' Ango spoke. ''Can you please not make us eat whatever you made anymore? The sushi you forcefully offered last time made me feel sick for a whole day after that ,'' Ango pushed up his glasses and stated, only for his serious momentum to be shattered to pieces as he turned to meet Dazai's shining eyes. ''... may I ask why you look so excited ?'' Dazai smiled with triumph. ''That's great! It means that I made great progress! At least you felt sick for juz a day ,'' Dazai patted on Ango's shoulder. ''... seriously? What happened to the last person who ate your 'food' ?''

''By the way, I've juz realized ,'' Oda interrupted. ''It's been almost two years since the first time the three of us gathered ,''

Dazai's eyes shone as he looked at Oda with his mouth wide open in an 'O' shape. ''Woaahh that's awesome~ c'mon c'mon toast toast !'' Ango sighed at the brunet's enthusiasm with a smile as he raised his drink, Oda too lifted his glass eyes closed, with a soft smile like a parent smiling at their child's adorable innocence. Even as the youngest executive, the most feared man in the mafia, the eighteen year-old acted like a child when the three gathered.

Ding~ A clink echoed through the small space of the bar.

*AT THE MEAN TIME*

In a random bar in Hiroshima, Chuuya was lying his head on a table, an empty glass in his hand. ''Ughh finarie, jobs ober, goin home tomor... '' He mumbled, slurring his words as he lifted his head and drank straight from the bottle of alcohol.

He walked out of the bar and accidentally bumped into a taller man. ''Ah sorry ,'' The man apologized. The alcohol affected Chuuya's vision, he was barely even conscious. Chuuya hugged the man before him, then the stranger panicked as he tried to push him away. ''I--I don't think I know you--'' Then Chuuya interrupted the brunet. ''Home...''

''Um--okay...'' Black eyes were filled with panic as the man hesitantly held Chuuya by his shoulders and led him to a cab.

In a cab, he asked the barely conscious man as to where they should go. Chuuya mumbled something under his breath. ''The Flamingo Hotel thank you ,'' The brunet told the driver as the latter nodded. In his current state, Chuuya would never be able to go to his room on his own, so the stranger, Hiko, decided to take him to the room.

Hiko had dark brown hair like Dazai, but his wasn't as wavy, and his eyes were black. He was doing a good deed bringing a stranger back to where they lived, planning to leave right after they had been settled down. As soon as he put the ginger head down on the bed, he got back to his stance to leave Chuuya's hotel room.

Then the unexpected happened.

All of a sudden, Chuuya grabbed him by his collar and pulled him back down, abruptly pressing his lips against Hiko's even when the latter struggled to break free. Eventually, Hiko gave in to the pleasure. He slowly climbed onto the bed, his arms and knees by Chuuya's sides. They kissed passionately non-stop, barely pulling away to catch their breaths.

Still panting, they both started stripping each other, clothe by clothe. Then Hiko shifted to the side. Warm breaths blew into Chuuya's ear, making the ginger head shiver a little. Then he moved on to his neck, down to his chest, then his abdomen, placing warm and wet kisses all over Chuuya's body.

Then Chuuya suddenly pushed him to the side and got above him. He took off Hiko's belt, pulled his pants down below his knees, eventually throwing them onto the floor. He took Hiko's cock in his hand, slowly rubbing it as he put it in his mouth. Warm saliva coated the skin as Hiko moaned at the pleasure, his hand grabbing onto the pillow behind his head. Chuuya licked and licked, pushing Hiko to his limits.

Hiko sat up and pulled Chuuya's chin to kiss him. Alcohol had already made Chuuya's cheeks red, but the blushing made it even more. Then Hiko grabbed Chuuya's waist and turned him to lie on the bed, not even a second breaking their kiss. He put his hands under Chuuya's legs and put them onto his shoulders. Then he grabbed and slowly inserted his cock into Chuuya.

Feeling the thrust, Chuuya rounded his arms around Hiko's neck, his moan muffled by their kiss. Hiko started moving slowly, his body moving back and forth as Chuuya's followed his pace. Then he started moving faster. Chuuya pulled away from their kiss and moaned louder. Hiko's warm cock kept on thrusting into him, filling him again and again, hitting his sweet spot almost every single time. ''Ahh... ahhh... ahh...'' Chuuya grabbed onto the sheets, his entire body shivered out of great pleasure. ''Harder... harder !''

Hiko pushed and pushed, pulling his cock out of Chuuya, leaving only the tip of it in him, then thrusting it all over again into him with full force. The matress moved, the bed frame made creaking noises as the two shook vigorously. Slapping sound filled the room, heated fluid flowed down from where they exchanged their warmth, dripping onto the matress. Chuuya's cock rubbed against Hiko's abdomen, semen slightly leaking from the tip.

''Ahh... ha... haa...! AAH...!!'' They came at the same time, warmth filled Chuuya's abdomen as Hiko's semen filled him, some dripping out onto the sheets. Hiko flopped down by Chuuya's side, whom had turned to face the bed side, both panting heavily. Then Hiko turned and hugged Chuuya by his chest. Eventually, they both fell asleep.

*

Dazai had reached home. He laid on the bed and put both his palms under his head. Hazel eyes stared at the ceiling. Then he remembered something. He sat up and looked around the room. It was messy. In fact, the entire house was a mess. Chuuya was usually the one to clean it up, while he was always the one to cause all the random items scattered on the floor.

He got off the bed and started to tidy the place up. After all, he didn't want to get thrown out the window by the feisty shorty. As he pictured the flustered face of his chibi, he chuckled lightly like a silly.