Chapter Thirty-Three

"He's tinier then the twins were." Izuku said, holding his son close to his chest as he fed him. Katsuki and Izuku sat in the NCIU section and Katsuki watched Izuku with tender eyes.

"Yeah, right." Katsuki peered over at his son, his large emerald eyes open at looking at Katsuki. Katsuki reached out and rubbed his sons cheek with his finger. "He's a cute little brat."

Izuku scowled at him. "You're not gonna call our son a brat, Kacchan."

"Yeah, yeah." Katsuki sighed before asking to hold him. It took Izuku by surprise. Since he was born, Katsuki had only held Kizuki once and it was because he was scared he would hurt him. He was scared he wouldn't be gentle enough.

"You don't need to ask me." Izuku gently took the bottle from Kizuki since he wasn't drinking it anymore, and placed Kizuki in Katsuki's arms carefully. Katsuki held his breath, looking back and forth between his mate and his son, scared his son would break. "He's not porcelain. Fragile, yes, but you got this, Kacchan."

"He's just... woah. We really have a fucking kid." Katsuki breathed out. "It's still kinda crazy, don't 'cha think?"

"Yeah." Izuku kissed Katsuki's lips. "We got this. Hopefully."

Katsuki smiled, as a nurse walked in. "Hey, guys. We have to call it a night, okay? More than welcome to come tomorrow."

"We'll be here. Thank you. Have a good day." Izuku said, lacing his hands with Katsuki after Kizuki was laid back in his bed. "I'll see you tomorrow, baby." Izuku kissed Kizuki's forehead, and Katsuki did the same before they left.

The drive home was pretty calm. The radio played new music by some of the newer artist and Izuku even hummed to some of them. Katsuki kept catching himself staring at him.

"What's wrong, Kacchan?"

The two sat at a red light, right around the corner from their house.

Katsuki pulled Izuku into a kiss, and against his lips, he smiled. "I can't wait to marry you, is all."

Izuku felt his heart hammer and he blushed, pushing Katsuki away. "K-K-Kacchan!" Izuku blushed, his eyes not meeting his mates.

Katsuki chuckled, lacing their hands together. Katsuki pressed a kiss on his knuckles, giving Izuku a look that made his stomach flutter. 

Izuku wouldn't admit it out loud but he had been craving for him to feel Katsuki in intimate ways. Ever since the birth of his son, he's been craving it.

He knew he couldn't because his body was still sore and not all the strongest after his delivery to his child.

But it doesn't stop the fact that he wanted nothing more then to be in his Alphas embrace. To hear his husky voice and groans as he thrusted into him. His tongue licking his neck and his teeth nibbling on the Omegas flesh.

A shudder ran through his body as Katsuki pulled up to their house. "You okay, kitten?" As Izuku nodded bashfully, Katsuki smiled. "Good, you hungry?"

"A-a bit." It was past seven p.m by the time they made it home. "What do you want to eat?"

Katsuki thought for a bit before smirking, as they removed their shoes and entered their livingroom. "You."

Izuku blushed before looking at his mate, and turned around to face him. "Kacha—" His Alpha kissed his with need, lacing his large hands through Izuku's green locks. Recovering from the shock, Izuku kissed back with as much need, his small hands on Katsuki's broad shoulders.

Izuku felt Katsuki's hand get moved from his hair to his backside, promptly lifting him up and Izuku instinctively wrapping his legs around Katsuki's torso as the Alpha trudged to the couch. Katsuki sat down, Izuku still in his lap, while pulling him closer to himself.

Izuku moaned, as he felt Katsuki's hard cock prodding at him. His cheeks blushed, as Katsuki licked his neck, biting down on the tender flesh.

"Ngh ... Kacchan.." Izuku panted, as Katsuki suddenly placed Izuku on the couch, spreading his legs wide open, propping himself in between them.

"I know we can't go all the way, you're still fucking healing." Katsuki palmed Izuku's clothed erect member, earning a moan out of the needy Omega. "Doesn't mean I can't make you fucking cum. Moaning and clenching around my fingers. Would you like that, baby?"

Izuku moaned, nodding his head and Katsuki pulled off the clothing he wore at a painfully slow pace. "Do you want me to eat that perfect ass of yours? To lick your cock and have my mouth around you, would you like that, kitten?" Katsuki kissed Izuku's member, the Omega crying out.

"Y-yes, plea—" Izuku moaned as Katsuki sunk two fingers in of Izuku's entrance, the Omega thrusting down to meet his long fingers. "O-oh god!"

Katsuki kneeled in between his mate, his cock aching, the moans his mate were letting out, heading south. His crimson eyes watched the blush spread on his cheek darked, is emerald eyes half lidded.

"T-too much!" Izuku laced his hand through Katsuki's hair, as Katsuki suddenly wrapped his mouth around Izuku's cock. Izuku's slender fingers tugged at Katsuki's hair. Katsuki added a third finger, while swirling his tongue around the bulbous head, the bitter taste of precum evident of Izuku's close release.

Katsuki's eyes closed, as he hummed around Izuku's cock, the action causing Izuku to arch his back, the hair pulling becoming much more aggressive. "A-ah! O-oh yes!" Izuku sobbed, biting down on his lip.

With a plop, and a string of saliva, Katsuki pulled off of Izuku's cock, and smirked at him. "I want you to cum in my mouth. Do you want that?" He curled his fingers, aiming for the bundle of nerves that drove the Omega wild. Izuku convulsed, as Katsuki began sucking him off again.

"Yes!" The dirty talk, the fingering, the sucking of his member was all too much for the overstimulated Omega. "O-oh please!"

After a few more thrust of his fingers and sucking, Izuku gasped. "C-cumming! I-I'm cumming!" Milky cum shot out of his member, Katsuki feeling it twitching in his mouth. The bitter fluid spurting in his mouth.

Izuku panted, tears running down his face as Katsuki stood up, licking his lips as he leaned into Izuku's face. "I can't wait to fuck you soon. To hear you scream my fucking name." His lips ghosted Izuku's, the Omega looking at his lustfully. Izuku pulled Katsuki's shirt, and kissed him, the tongues dancing together, tasting himself on his lips.

"Let's say round two, eh?"

"Y-yes. Yes, please."

To Be Continued
1108 Words

Sorry bout the delay. School started for me and I haven't been feeling well. Here's little smut to make up for it though!