5. Does Master Like?

Start from the beginning

Could it be this kid?

Yu Yan lowered his eyes to look at the teenager still hanging on his arm. His eyebrows are slightly wrinkled.

Yu Hong was oblivious to his thoughts. He tugged on Yu Yan's sleeve and asked softly, "May I ride with Imperial Brother?"

Yu Yan, "......"

Only a few months have passed without seeing each other and this boy became more clingy??!

Without waiting for Yu Yan to answer, he suddenly felt a chill on his nape. Out of the corner of his eye, there was a displeased person looking at him. He glanced back. Mu Yungui lowered his head and stroked Xiao Hei's mane, looking normal.

...... Did he sense wrongly?

Yu Yan shrank his neck.

He finally couldn't resist Yu Hong's coquettish offensive attack and took the person up the carriage.

The suppressant incense couldn't suppress the scent on Yu Yan's body, but it could disperse the remaining scent in the air. Therefore, on the way back, Yu Yan was always lighting the suppressive incense.

Currently, there was only a faint scent of the incense in the air, leaving the carriage without the slightest trace of its usage.

Even if it doesn't fully disperse, it was fine. Yu Hong was still young and there were still several years before his gender settled, so he wouldn't be able to smell any pheromones.

Yu Hong was annoyingly persistent, pestering Yu Yan to talk about this and that and he hadn't stopped since he got into the carriage.

As he dealt with Yu Hong, Yu Yan lifted the curtain to look outside.

The New Year was soon approaching. The city of Jiang Du was decorated with bright lanterns and banners, creating the feeling of prosperity that surpassed the past

When the people on the street saw Yu Yan's head probe out, they cheered and jumped.

Yu Yan had such a pleasant face, and when he smiled, he looked even more seductive. Coupled with an easy-going personality and often hanging around the streets and alleys, he was the common people's most beloved prince.

He smiled and waved his hand towards the crowd. Some people in the crowd were bold enough to throw bouquets of flowers towards the carriage.

Throwing flowers to show love was a custom in the Yan Empire.

Before Yu Yan could react, a tall figure suddenly steered his horse in front of the carriage's window and intersected a bouquet.

The flowers fell to the ground and were quickly trampled into the mud by the horse's hooves.

Mu Yungui turned towards the woman who threw the flowers and coldly warned, "If this happens again, I'll capture you as an assassin."

The woman let out a cry of fear.

Yu Yan, "...."

There was a reason why this person was still unable to get a wife.

Yu Yan quietly criticized. Just at this time, Mu Yungui turned his head and two pairs of eyes suddenly collided.

The hint of anger in Mu Yungui's eyes hasn't disappeared and the more Yu Yan looked into them.... It was indeed a bit frightening.

The coldness in Mu Yungui's eyes faded away in the next moment and returned to normal.

...... The change was so quick that Yu Yan felt as if what he had just seen was just an illusion.

Without waiting for Yu Yan to say anything, the teenager beside him realized he was being ignored. In exasperation, he pulled Yu Yan back, causing the carriage curtain to lower.