• Rhys Sinfiare

name; rhys sinfiare
age; about one hundred and twenty five years. give or take a few.
species; elven 
gender; female
pronouns; she/her
sexuality; pansexual
powers; she specializes in two types of magic. illusion and destruction. she knows a bit of other types, like divination and some creation. but her main two are illusion and destruction. she has also studied in a rare form called bladesinging, which simply just incorporates magic with swordfighting. she also knows quiet a bit of abjuration magic.
pets; she has a familiar, a black cat with silver eyes named nyx.
backstory; rhys grew up within the elven lands. she lived with her parents, who worked for the court of stars, the elven government. she had a happy life. everything she could want. she never wanted for anything. she grew up with a great education, some of the best wizards as teachers. really, she didn't think anything bad could happen to her. but then, when she was nineteen, her parents died. some 'accident'. rhys knew that was a lie. she knew that, for months prior, her parents had been opposing some knew idea that the court of stars had come up with. fighting against it. and people had started to listen. then they die? that wasn't a coincidence. she knew what had happened. they disagreed with the court of stars, and the court killed them for it. and rhys wasn't going to just let that go. but she knew she couldn't go after them, not then. she couldn't go against the entire elven government. she would, one day. none of them were innocent. and they would all die for what they did. she knew she had time as well, since elves lived much longer than other people. so she left left her home with only one mission. become powerful enough to destroy the people that killed her family. and she would, one day.  over one hundred years later, she was still as vengeful as she was the night it happened. 
appearance

 appearance;